• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.76] Nutopia Original Map (Huge Update 90% Finished)

Updated main post with otland mirror of the download provided by @Exedion

A really great map you got there man, thanks alot for you care sharing this Uniqe map!

nugo

Cheers guys and thanks to who ever re-uploaded.

im making version 3 at the moment

lnzmt3m-1-png.30102

Hey guys as with the other thread after taking a lot from the community i have been working on giving something back. That something is my personal map project Nutopia. Sadly the time i can dedicate to this map has gone out the window with my real life schedule picking up again. Ill release the map 90% complete. The terrain and all map zones are added the only thing left to add is the rest of the monster spawns (i have done most myself) and add the house zones in all the major cities.

This map is 100% original by that i mean i started with a black canvas and just added map extracts from other free available maps with a large amount being done myself. I would credit every person who contributed but its almost impossible to keep track of. Over the years i have collected maps for something like this. I converted all of my collected free maps to 10.76 and began mix and matching until something decent came out of it. You will have to add quest zones yourself although most of the map already has lots in place just no quest chests.

I have spent the better part of 2 months on this map making everything blend properly and to somewhat look appealing. I'm not claiming this is the greatest map created but its a nice fresh map not seen before that can be used for a custom OT. From now on ill only be making small map sections and upload on these forums i wont be contributing to this map.

Map info:
Size 16mb
3 Major cities
No Houses added (need to do yourself)
80% spawns added
Version 10.76
Thanks for Sharing :)

Back