• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [10.76] Remere's Map Editor

Am I the only one that has been having the problem that if you for an example want to check on the floor 5, you got to press on floor 8? Have been having this for months (sadly don't remeber what version and so on I first downloaded) but even now with updates it's still the same for me, it's really iritating! Anyone got a solution for that?

Never mind, downloaded from the official remere's website and re-installed, works as it should now!
You can also use the last update, it's fixed there already.
https://otland.net/threads/10-76-remeres-map-editor.211040/page-18#post-2257801

I keep getting unsupported client version(8) when trying to open a map I downloaded. Could anyone explain or tell me a way to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Can i really use Tibia 8.6 for this software? It says navigate to tibia 10.81 folder.

Can i really use Tibia 8.6 for this software? It says navigate to tibia 10.81 folder.

Yes, click cancle untill you just have the map editor open and then goto
file>prefences>client version and change defult client version. Then its just to klick ok and restart the map editor!

14a863f5c9.png

How do you create your own creature list?
Currently I only have NPC's and Other, under the creature list.
I would like to make list of creatures, where each of the looktype is only used once.
Annoying to browse trough countless of same looktype monsters..

Hi, I've got a problem with load spawns and houses. When I try to open the map, then error appears "failed to load houses." and "failed to load spawns.". I tried solve this problem, because even if I replace old .xml's by the new ones, then happen same. Official version of RME 2.2 doesn't make this problem just version for client 10.77..

Back