• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [10.76] Remere's Map Editor

How do I make custom extensions work on the standalone version of remere? (no remere folder in appdata)

I have this wierd problem with this RME, when ever i load a saved map its not there but if i "paint" over it, it appears.

like its just black and i use PZ tool and just paint everything appears where i put pz?
anyone know how to fix it?

tried to delete everything about RME even in %appdata% roaming, and reinstall it.. still same problem

How do I make custom extensions work on the standalone version of remere? (no remere folder in appdata)
I got the same question, anyone?
Extensions are no longer made the same way as they used to be.

Click this for a tutorial!
Click this for a RME mod that has already cleaned up a lot!

I have this wierd problem with this RME, when ever i load a saved map its not there but if i "paint" over it, it appears.

like its just black and i use PZ tool and just paint everything appears where i put pz?
anyone know how to fix it?

tried to delete everything about RME even in %appdata% roaming, and reinstall it.. still same problem
CTRL + M

Back