• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77] - Dawnport

Rydan

Reaction score
[10.77] - Dawnport
RwODsu5.jpg

Map Version: 10.77
Remere's Map Editor: v3.0
Dropbox mirror: [10.77] - Dawnport.rar

Attachments

• [10.77] - Dawnport.rar
    388.7 KB · Views: 74 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Not for the public, sorry.
The reason I have uploaded the map is because the only other upload I found on here is messed up with items and an unofficial/old items.otb.
so i guess you couldn't pm me the scripts for it? ^^

Hi there... Rydan said in a previous post that he uploaded this map because the only one that he could find used an unofficial or outdated items.otb file, so I guess he used a new updated version of it. If what I'm saying is correct, then the problem is not with the client version (as the error message says), but with the version of your items.otb file. You can make this work by importing the map instead of opening it.
As I said, this will only make it work, not solve the problem!. You still need to get an updated version of the items.otb file or figure out which items were added in the update that Dawnport was introduced to the game.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Any monster files released for this yet?

Wow didn't think Dawnport was this small o_o...
I always skipped it xd

You skipped Dawnport? You must be the only one so far to ever do so. Maybe you're talking about going to Rookgaard but I don't think thats counted as skipping Dawnport.

You skipped Dawnport? You must be the only one so far to ever do so. Maybe you're talking about going to Rookgaard but I don't think thats counted as skipping Dawnport.

I use to bot before so I just put on 100% afk rookgaard script, when dawnport came out the script was already fixed to skip it, so never saw how big it was lol

Back