• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.90 + Cast] Tfs 1.2 (custom modifications) + Reward Chest

Hello!
I'm trying to create a player but I do not know how to do it.
What should I add to the "conditions" in the database table?
Maybe someone could give me a record with game master, or a whole table with this account.

Can you upload with the .exe?
I won't be compiling it for people since is not a hard thing to do, a couple of guides that already exist and you're ready to go, the sources are ready to press the compile button and you guys may learn more about how your ots works, same as i did.

Hey, I'm having an error while compiling

2uyixk8.png

"
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1> otpch.cpp
1>c:\users\damian\desktop\tfs 1.2 10.90 + cast\src\otpch.h(42): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio.hpp': No such file or directory
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
"

Lundrial - How to solve it?

"
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1> otpch.cpp
1>c:\users\damian\desktop\tfs 1.2 10.90 + cast\src\otpch.h(42): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio.hpp': No such file or directory
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
"

Lundrial - How to solve it?
I guess you forgot to link the libraries/made a mistake installing them

Anyway to disable the "You are not the owner." message when killing some monster's like a Hero?

@Lundrial you can explain what we need to do about this? Because I dont understand, add byte and stored link? Can you put the script here? Sorry i'm nb about it and thanks

B9rRq4n.png

Back