• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.90] Tfs 1.2 (custom modifications) + Reward Chest

Was this useful?

• Total voters

Lundrial

lundrial:getTitle()
Reaction score
Since a lot of people have trouble editing the sources or adding support for 10.80+ I decided to upload the sources that im gonna use to make my server before I start editing too many things, I already made some modifications tho, and I won't compile it for you, that's your work.

Using the latest TFS 1.2 sources as today: 14/12/15
Modifications:
  • It supports 10.90 (haven't tested if you get bugs or anything, just added support and logged to check if basic things work)
  • It has an custom 10.82 items.otb, compatible with the official one (if you use the official one this one won't fuck your map up but if someday tfs team updates the official one I can't assure you they're gonna be the same)
  • Added @Mkalo 's Reward chest system
  • Actionid 10 makes items immovable thanks to @fish04k
  • Guildleaders Channel by @zbizu
  • Added 10.90 outfits and mounts
  • It comes with the 2 required dlls to execute the server

How to use the reward chest:

Add this flag to the monster:
XML:
<flag rewardchest="1" />

You can also set a drop to be unique, that way only the person that did the most damage will get this item. example:

XML:
<item id="5903" chance="100000" uniquedrop="1" /><!-- ferumbras' hat -->

Link on Mega

Special thanks:
  • Tfs 1.2 Developers
  • All people I mentioned above

IM REALLY SORRY IF I MISSED SOMETHING THAT I ADDED (my memory is kinda shitty)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, I forgot one change, I added Player.setExhaustion and Player.getExhaustion functions by @Printer

Good job. I'll test it this evening and if it works I'll post discovered looktypes.

lmao I forgot that I changed the loot messages from green ingame to orange in the console, and hotkey usage from green in front to small white, sorry
pic:
9fPgeCa.png

Nice work mate. What with cast ?:)
unfortunately im not that good with c++ so I'm trying to use the one in tfs pull requests, if I make it work I'll try to update this one

Well, I did it, made the system work, im gonna post this sources with cast in a sec

Last edited by a moderator:
Mapping wise, how (meaning which map editor) do I go about making a custom map for use with this server? All the new sprites n such~

Mapping wise, how (meaning which map editor) do I go about making a custom map for use with this server? All the new sprites n such~
well you can use any rme that supports 10.82 and just replace the items.otb and xml in the rme folder with the ones in the tfs folder or you can choose to use another unofficial items.otb (I don't recommend it) and 10.90 rme.

well you can use any rme that supports 10.82 and just replace the items.otb and xml in the rme folder with the ones in the tfs folder or you can choose to use another unofficial items.otb (I don't recommend it) and 10.90 rme.

Thank's for the info, really appreciate it. :)

how i get back to default message ? loot green in game and hotkey gree in front ?

The only thing I can really see for monsters is:

Code:
uint32_t Monster::monsterAutoID = 0x40000000;

I'm getting this error in my server, and the characters information aren't being saved,

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT 'pid', 'sid', 'itemtype', 'count', 'attributes' FROM ' player_rewards' WHERE 'player_id' = 1 ORDER BY 'sid' DESC
Messege: Table 'manikot.player_rewards' doesn't exist
[Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT 'pid', 'sid', 'itemtype', 'count', 'attributes' FROM ' player_rewards' WHERE 'player_id' = 1 ORDER BY 'sid' DESC

and after a player logs out, i receive this

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: DELETE FROM 'player_reward' WHERE 'player_id' = 1

someone can help me?

I'm getting this error in my server, and the characters information aren't being saved,

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT 'pid', 'sid', 'itemtype', 'count', 'attributes' FROM ' player_rewards' WHERE 'player_id' = 1 ORDER BY 'sid' DESC
[Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT 'pid', 'sid', 'itemtype', 'count', 'attributes' FROM ' player_rewards' WHERE 'player_id' = 1 ORDER BY 'sid' DESC

and after a player logs out, i receive this

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: DELETE FROM 'player_reward' WHERE 'player_id' = 1

someone can help me?

Back