• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.90] Tfs 1.2 (custom modifications) + Reward Chest

Was this useful?

• Total voters
I'm getting this error in my server, and the characters information aren't being saved,

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT 'pid', 'sid', 'itemtype', 'count', 'attributes' FROM ' player_rewards' WHERE 'player_id' = 1 ORDER BY 'sid' DESC
Messege: Table 'manikot.player_rewards' doesn't exist
[Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT 'pid', 'sid', 'itemtype', 'count', 'attributes' FROM ' player_rewards' WHERE 'player_id' = 1 ORDER BY 'sid' DESC

and after a player logs out, i receive this

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: DELETE FROM 'player_reward' WHERE 'player_id' = 1

someone can help me?

That's because TFS 1.0+ doesn't support auto save. It saves when the player logs out. Make a globalevent and use player:save()

That's because TFS 1.0+ doesn't support auto save. It saves when the player logs out. Make a globalevent and use player:save()
You see the errors in the post right?

What do the errors have anything to do with your assumption?

Well seems how the error and players not saving aren't connected. As I know the problem he is having I have already fixed it myself. I would say it has about half to do with his problem. You can get off my dick anytime.

Well seems how the error and players not saving aren't connected. As I know the problem he is having I have already fixed it myself. I would say it has about half to do with his problem. You can get off my dick anytime.
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT 'pid', 'sid', 'itemtype', 'count', 'attributes' FROM ' player_rewards' WHERE 'player_id' = 1 ORDER BY 'sid' DESC
[Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT 'pid', 'sid', 'itemtype', 'count', 'attributes' FROM ' player_rewards' WHERE 'player_id' = 1 ORDER BY 'sid' DESC

I highly doubt you know how to fix anything.

Just create the table player_rewards (or import) to your manikot database

Just because your from NJ and have a small dick doesn't mean go around annoying people. Find something better to do then stalk me on here. Get a life man for real.

Sorry, it's been a long time being away from the OT world. So a stupid question, if anyone doesn't mind answering, but how would I go about mapping for .90?

Im in trouble, because I don't know too much about compile and Im getting many errors at compile time... I already follow the guide on tutorial's section, tutorial on ************ about compile, and the tutorial on github... in this last I don't got many errors compared to other two but still getting error's.

Im using Visual Studio 15, TFS SDK 3.2, Boost 16.0, this source with solution.

Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'lua51.lib' theforgottenserver C:\forgottenserver-master\vc14\LINK 1

Back