• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.98 Dat/Spr/ItemsOTB on 8.60 ( otclient )

Marko999x

999x era
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Otland community.. I got a question it sounds weird I know
But I really want to know it if its working...

So my question is since alot of peoples are adding 1098 sprites to their 860 server, isnt there a way to use the dat/spr and items otb from 10.98 on a 860 server? Like downgrading these stuff so it works with 8.60 client? ( OTCLIENT ) bcus this would make everything easier you know ^^ Thats all I want to know

Mmmh , hi , i dont know if this is what you're actually want , and i was looking for months for something like that until i've found this hub : ottools/OBDExporter
so, what this thing does is , extract the items/effects/outfits , from client 10.98 to obd files, which you could open with the correct object builder , the one from this thread should work :
Object Builder 10.99

then, you grab the things you want, and export it again to the right version you want , then open your spr/dat of your 860 server, and import it

sorry for bad english

Back