• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.98] Den of Sin

Slec

Nothing else matters.
Reaction score
Another release.. Enjoy!

Den of sin.

ZEFB62N.png

Map info:
A undead hunt spot.

Size: 270kb.
Version: 10.98

Screenshots:
RCHx9V5.png

fJQRerN.png

VcbHa2g.png

Kind regards,
Slec​

Note: Re-uploaded by @Peonso

Attachments

• [1098]Den of Sin.rar
    47.9 KB · Views: 501 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome map. Had to downgrade it to 8.6, but still it's nice.

Den of Sin in map editor (oryginal map by Slec):

Gameplay:

Awesome map. Had to downgrade it to 8.6, but still it's nice.

Den of Sin in map editor (oryginal map by Slec):

Gameplay:

Woo nice! i glad u r using it ^^ btw, u can add some rock soil id: 4585~ on the ground so it donst looks so empty. :)

Nice map Slec...
but I have to ask, why you never use the stone walls?
of photo
see e.e I liked your map :D BUT
you all time put unique ID's in bones... -_-
unique ID's in corpses .-. just for bug when copy to my map
zzzz

Attachments

HAHAH ye! i do that ID stuff so they dont decay our so they cant be "grabbed" our "moved"... Idk another way to do that, and i also dont like to use something sparkling ou small stones on it... Since i never use id 9999 its fine for me, you have to understand that those maps was made for my own projects before i release, but i decided to release for you guy and forgot about this small issue haha Thanks for the alert, i ll try to clean they before release, these maps are all about quality for you guys and i try to do my best when i release them.

I dont like those stone walls corners, i rarely use them, its a matter of taste imo.. A lot of great mappers dont use it, it looks likes auto-border if you use it excessively, anyway its just the way i map and my opnion :) Thankyou for the critics, @silveralol

I understand your option to not use this, but some times its left in map
:/
but are nice :D very nice :D
can you, one guy with experience :3
make one cave with thematic of roshamuul?

Hope you don't mind, Aragon needed a necromancer spawn for Act II and this works wonderfully! Love your work, if you ever want to see your art in a live server/help us form Aragon just send a message!

Hope you don't mind, Aragon needed a necromancer spawn for Act II and this works wonderfully! Love your work, if you ever want to see your art in a live server/help us form Aragon just send a message!

That's great! I happy people are using it ^^ Thankyou, good luck with your project

Back