• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.98 spr- and dat files for RME

Natalicious

Reaction score
does someone know where i can get the spr- and dat files for client 10.98 in remeres map editor or do i have to download the client? im a noob. thanks in advance.

Solution
does someone know where i can get the spr- and dat files for client 10.98 in remeres map editor or do i have to download the client? im a noob. thanks in advance.
Yeah, you gotta download the client and copy paste the dat/spr into the respected client folder in RME/data directory.

HalfAway - Tools & Layouts
Yeah, you gotta download the client and copy paste the dat/spr into the respected client folder in RME/data directory.

HalfAway - Tools & Layouts

Solution
Back