• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [10.9x] Project: Recruiting Skilled Developers | Paid Opportunities Available

How do you now feel about this project after having read post #182 on page 10?

• It's still unclear. I'll reply below and explain why.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you planning a quest on Tibia? Track it and earn Tibia Coins!

Track and create quests for 100% accuracy to earn even MORE!

2me347.png

We're now searching for active Tibia players planning to complete a quest for tracking purposes. I'm not necessarily looking for the map itself, but rather the details of how the quest works, including signs, messages, logs, etc. You should track with great accuracy in that regard! Feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions. Read more...

We're still hiring Lua Scripters and Programmers!

Last edited:
Are you planning a quest on Tibia? Track it and earn Tibia Coins!

Track and create quests for 100% accuracy to earn even MORE!

2me347.png

We're now searching for active Tibia players planning to complete a quest for tracking purposes. I'm not necessarily looking for the map itself, but rather the details of how the quest works, including signs, messages, logs, etc. You should track with great accuracy in that regard! Feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions. Read more...

We're still hiring Lua Scripters and Programmers!

If you are looking for graphic designer look my thread from signature :)

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since my last update, mainly due to the next semester at University beginning. Don't worry, the project isn't dead. I'd say we are walking on thin ice, though. My Senior Programmer will be leaving the team after he concludes his current task, which puts me in a bad position. Without a programmer to continue adding and fixing features within TFS, this project will be unable to proceed. If you are a skilled programmer, capable of dedicating at least 3-5 hours per day to the project, you may be able to fill this programming position.

Again, we're still searching for Lua Scripters and Programmers. Please do not hesitate to apply if interested. And if you have questions, please ask.

Regards,
J.Dre

P.S. I have approximately 4500 Tibia Coins available, if this is your preferred method of payment.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

The project is slowly moving forward. I'm only able to make a script or two each Friday & Saturday because of University taking up so much time now. Soon we'll try to design a new web portal for those who wish to donate and support us by following our progress on social media websites (e.g. Twitter). I'll be able to give you real-time updates on Twitter and speak directly with you there. At the moment, nobody (other than me) is working on Lua Scripting because of "real life"priorities, which I completely understand. I'm in a similar position.

Anyway, if you are available to code, please apply for a position here or via PM. ;)

Regards,
J.Dre

P.S. There are still Tibia Coins leftover!

Last edited:
Good morning (or afternoon),

Here to just reiterate that we're still hiring Lua Scripters and Programmers. If you do not consider yourself an "advanced" programmer or scripter, you can still help me out. There are very easy quests in Tibia (e.g. Ankrahmun's White Pearl Quest). All of the quests need to be implemented, even the smallest and easiest of them.

The only thing we require is your willingness to help. ;) Please do not hesitate to ask questions.

Regards,
J.Dre

P.S. We already have 10.9 working (inc. client features). Still missing a few things, but we're on a good track.

Last edited:
Hello again,

There is not much to update everyone with, but I would still like to keep this thread as active as possible throughout the upcoming weeks. We're still seaching for help with Lua Scripting and Programming. Please apply if you're interested. Oh, and please also keep in mind that I'm recruiting a team, and not looking to hire freelance coders for part-time jobs or tasks.*

If you have any questions, or would like to speak with me about the project, feel free to contact me. :cool:

Thanks,
J.Dre

*Please refer to this post for clarification, and this post for more information regarding the project.

Glad to see you are still at it! Keep the good work up :)

Glad to see you are still at it! Keep the good work up :)

Thanks. ;) Glad to see you back. Good luck with your hosting service. :)

Good news! We've just finished implementing all of the 10.9 client features, inc. authentication. The advanced cast system, offering you all of Tibiacast's features, will be finished within a couple weeks. Our weakest point is in-game content development. My hope is that we'll find some more help with Lua Scripting soon. The need for Lua Scripters and Programmers grows as each day passes. Please do not hesitate to apply if you're interested! I'm more than happy to work with anyone at any skill level.

Regards,
J.Dre

Thanks. ;) Glad to see you back. Good luck with your hosting service. :)

Good news! We've just finished implementing all of the 10.9 client features, inc. authentication. The advanced cast system, offering you all of Tibiacast's features, will be finished within a couple weeks. Our weakest point is in-game content development. My hope is that we'll find some more help with Lua Scripting soon. The need for Lua Scripters and Programmers grows as each day passes. Please do not hesitate to apply if you're interested! I'm more than happy to work with anyone at any skill level.

Regards,
J.Dre
I'd love to help out, really. However I am no good at lua and still traveling making time scarce :/

Hi everyone,

This will be a brief update on the project and not a detailed one. If you are looking for details about the project, please look at previous posts and pages. Posts with links or images in them are most likely the important or key posts of this thread and should contain almost all of the answers to any questions you may have. However, if something is not answered, I'm happy to answer PM's. I've responded to all of them as of this moment. My apologies if the response was late. Been very busy with projects for University.

Anyway, there is not much to update you on. The progress on the website is pending, as is programming custom features due to priorities in real life. Although, we have made progress on the 10.9 client features and have everything working as expected, thanks to a few coders who offered to do the tasks. :cool: You know who you are. Thank you. ;) Kamil, our Senior Programmer, is still inactive. But rest assured he will be completing his final task soon (the new cast system and restructuring of TFS systems). And finally, I've been unable to work on anything related to the project due to University, as mentioned above. And when I have free time, I find myself relaxing instead of working on TibiaWR. :p

With that said, hope we can find some help soon. I'll be speaking with @Elwyn sometime this weekend. We may have a new team member!

Regards,
J.Dre

Slow progress is better than no progress. Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, here's a brief update:

The project is setup on a new server I ordered last night. We'll be implementing some final changes for 10.9 features and finishing up previous tasks (e.g. cast). Also, I've spoken with @Shadowsong and we've come up with a design layout for the upcoming web portal that will display a development timeline for the project, as well as allow our fans and team to communicate via social media. The goal of this "portal" is to have a place for you to turn to for the latest updates in development instead of checking this thread.

I'll probably need some help coding the web portal if any web developer is interested in that. ;)

Regards,
J.Dre

P.S. If you have any questions, leave them here or shoot me a PM. Please see previous posts for more information.

Hi everyone, here's a brief update:

The project is setup on a new server I ordered last night. We'll be implementing some final changes for 10.9 features and finishing up previous tasks (e.g. cast). Also, I've spoken with @Shadowsong and we've come up with a design layout for the upcoming web portal that will display a development timeline for the project, as well as allow our fans and team to communicate via social media. The goal of this "portal" is to have a place for you to turn to for the latest updates in development instead of checking this thread.

I'll probably need some help coding the web portal if any web developer is interested in that. ;)

Regards,
J.Dre

P.S. If you have any questions, leave them here or shoot me a PM. Please see previous posts for more information.
I appreciate how professional you take OTs. Some may find it "arrogant" or w.e they want to say about it. But I think it's good for the community. You treat it like a business operation, and that's why months later you're still actively working on it, not just another person who after 1 month got bored and gave up.

I appreciate how professional you take OTs. Some may find it "arrogant" or w.e they want to say about it. But I think it's good for the community. You treat it like a business operation, and that's why months later you're still actively working on it, not just another person who after 1 month got bored and gave up.

5WnRmrf.gif

Appreciate the kind words, thank you. It's always best to have a organized structure for projects, especially if you want them to last and mean something. The plan is to establish ClapSoft® as an official not-for-profit entity (or organization) through my local government when we get close to launching the Beta. :cool: This will bring many opportunities for the road ahead.

Quick update: I've decided not to set a completion date or deadline for the project because I don't want to overwhelm any developers nor myself. We're working when we have time to do so, and that's the best we can do at this time. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them here. If you are interested in joining, there's plenty of work to be done.

Regards,
J.Dre

24h bump.

It looks like most professional project on whole OTLand :)
Goodluck, it might be future best server ^^

Hi everyone,

I'm sure you're getting tired of reading these posts... Well, this is one you'll want to read.

After such a long time, we've finally taken another step toward success: The design for the dev. tracker has concluded and the coding has begun. @Shadowsong did an amazing job designing everything I wanted and I am extremely grateful for all of his help. What I envisioned as a final product is what he made, and that is absolutely incredible. Thank you so much, Shadow. ;) I hope we can continue to work together in the future. With this design brings a need for a talented web developer, and @Cornex has offered his services as the developer who will bring our website to life. :cool: I'm confident in his ability to properly develop our dev. tracker so that each and every one of you can navigate with ease and appreciate what's to come. This website opens up so many opportunities for the project, such as investments & business opportunities, accepting donations from supporters, and finally being able to build the community I've always dreamt would one day exist. You are probably wanting to see a sneak preview of this site by now, right? Well, okay fine... I'll share a couple.

DSYhO03.png

The interactive timeline will share events and current progress with all of our followers and supporters. As you can see from the above images, the orbs act as placeholders for information. You'll be able to interact with the timeline and learn exactly what is going on, what's coming, and when it will be done. As you can see, the design is lovely... And the rest of the site is just as beautiful. My hope is that all of you appreciate the level of detail and effort we put into this project.

AveNTZa.png

Interacting with the timeline was a given, in my mind. However, it was not the only thing I wanted. As you can see above, you'll be able to follow our developers in real time as we post updates on Twitter, Facebook, and share videos on YouTube about progress, testing, and anything else related to development. You'll also be able to learn about special promotions and events through out Twitter feed, which will go live as soon as the website is finished. :) A live Twitch feed will also be available and will present below this feed.

I hope this entices more to join us on our journey. There is much to be done and we need all the help we can get.

Regards,
J.Dre

*Our Twitter account is currently inactive as our site is not complete. So, don't expect to have any Twitter updates just yet.
**If you have any questions or comments regarding this website or project, please leave them below or send me a private message.

Last edited:
Very well designed, promising, goodluck mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back