• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10 chars spamming spell = Crashing server.

Grinch

www.loronia.se
Reaction score
I got a big problem here. A guy logs in on 10 characters (mc) spamming spells that is not for his lvl (poofing the spell)and after some minutes the server crashes. Someone got any idea how to fix this?

I've checked with 15 players, when I've teleported them to one place the server crashed they didn't even use any spell , then I did it again with 18 players with spam, and server is on.

Otserv was also affected it was fixed in 4350 rev:p
Just didn't notice because there wasn't any magebomb for 8.42 and some days ago it was relased so that's why they weren't crashing server...

So the issue is still not fixed on newest tfs 0.3.4pl2? U can crash it with magebomb?

You can crash 0.3.4 two ways:

#1: Fill up depot with Parcels, and I won't tell what to do after that, as I'm afraid the unfair players will abuse it on servers.
#2: Request server information (re-running lua scripts). If a few players spam etc.:
Code:
/uptime
/online

Back