• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[11.49] Hovera Custom OT Map

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Here's a map project I've mapped for a while ago which won't be any useful to me anymore.
Screens - Uploaded with Gayzo.
Main Island
4a3cc03e4a4cb319915944991ce4fb70.png

Other islands witch you travel with boat to.
25001a049ec5dc88e5bff19094d66bc6.png

c31121113d9130d44e581cab385c119f.png

Including Roshamuul With Fixed Things Inside --> Might Be Sometings Witch Have To Be Fixed.
0783f6923a60242c2de12e7e8cc62f86.png

Attachments

• Hovera Custom 11.49.rar
    7 MB · Views: 1,245 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Nice Map! I have a questions do you can give me links for map editor for 11.49 version? :) Rep ++

Nice someones actually using nutopia haha

Nice Map! I have a questions do you can give me links for map editor for 11.49 version? :) Rep ++
The REP system is outdated so far I know about, and if you want the pack I used for this just priv msg me.
Thanks for the comments and I hope you'll use it well.

With map editor you use and how you get tibia dat/spr :) ?
I am using Mattyx OTX server 11.49.
Fast link --> mattyx14/otxserver
The remere's map editor should be in there.
Hope you enjoy using it and would be fun to see if someone would have it on their server.
This project is not done, just began in and worked on it for about 2 months.

I just want to say that i made this part of the map and put it up free sometime ago

lleXppu.png

Nothing against people using it because essentially all i did was take a shit load of free maps and blend it together over a few 100 hours of mapping. Just posting this because i had some guy try and ironically sell me the "Hovera" (used a diff name ofcourse) map today saying he made it.

Bumping this up so that if he tries to sell it to anyone else you can see it here.

Back