• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

160 and forward

Bualle

Reaction score
Hellllo, Oliver fyrkant here, decided to post a few screenshots of my life on the server.

Due to lack of Photoshop skills, ill edit all the screens in paint.

Decided to do some dls, 580 GMPS to be exact. hunting with Underworld rod and exori frigos. I will report with loot,exp and gold gained, asap.

Attachments

Since my manas will last a loooong time, ive decided to post some old screens
heres one when i was level 125 and some people didnt want me to exp or just were out random pking? who knows:) Didnt stand a chance anyhow.

Attachments

Since the first place was taken i went okolnir to kill some frosts with sd instead, this is how it goes so far :)

Note: Loot wasn't the best for 900 SD charges, but alright i guess, was able to break even atleast :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks for the support mate,
Jan 25 2010, 19:29:00 Died at Level 160 by a dragon lord - Most dmg
and by a dragon - Last hit

hate dls and drags tho;)

Ehm, after the last screenshot i went to buy new sds, 900 to be exact.
This hunt started out well, with a dsm in the second frost and around 20k pure gold so far and 600 SDs left.

Attachments

After 1h of watching tv, i went back to frostdragons, Since i will be massposting if i post every level advances, i wont, i'll post each 2nd or 3rd.

Attachments

Last edited:
Died at level 170, to many frosts for me to handle... Done hunting for today and heres the total loot and exp/mlvl gained in 4h frost hunting.

Attachments

Decided to go somewhere else now since frosts is full of people quite frequently. Went to hydras and heres how that went, loot is after
2000 SD charges, guess profit;>

Attachments

and to bombie sky, Ive actually done bluedjinnquest, but thanks for the offer. :>

God forbid he does the quest himself, because it takes all of 15 - 20 minutes.

Back