• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1K Island

Sanctified

Reaction score
When will 1k island be ready do you think. Renuzit and i need a place to rpg for atleast 8 hours a day... Also will there be monsters soloable by 2 people or even as being a single person?

Thanks ~Serpent King Out~

why not go outside for 8 hours? :p

whats an outside? you mean away from a computer? :s why would we do that? I did that a few years back and i was walking on this hard material named 'a road' and 2 lights came at me at first I thought they were heavy magic missiles but as they got closer it was a huge metal object similar to a moveable mwall and i got scared and ran back inside!

whats an outside? You mean away from a computer? :s why would we do that? I did that a few years back and i was walking on this hard material named 'a road' and 2 lights came at me at first i thought they were heavy magic missiles but as they got closer it was a huge metal object similar to a moveable mwall and i got scared and ran back inside!

lol!

whats an outside? you mean away from a computer? :s why would we do that? I did that a few years back and i was walking on this hard material named 'a road' and 2 lights came at me at first I thought they were heavy magic missiles but as they got closer it was a huge metal object similar to a moveable mwall and i got scared and ran back inside!

That I happened to a friend of mine. I ran out of the house yelling EXETA RES but it ignored me and one hit my friend. Still trying to find the temple he spawned at to give him his stuff back.

That sucks =/ have you tried the 'Angkor Wat Temple in Cambodia' ? Thats where one of my friends spawned, luckily he had bless so he only lost his leg.

Back