• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1st OT you ever played?

legendot 8.4, still looking for the owner, was the best map still today I can remember. Short after that I started with armonia and roxor servers. :)
WibbenZ

The one which i didnt remeber :D

rpg.forgeofelements.com 8.42.. started that in... 2008? been awhile was fun for awhile.. quit in december 2010

YurOTS map(not yourots, give some credit to Creator Yurez) 7.4/7.5/7.6
DarkTowerOTS

I really miss that map

YurOTS map(not yourots, give some credit to Creator Yurez) 7.4/7.5/7.6
DarkTowerOTS

I really miss that map

0.9.4f was last official release I remember, first release I saw was 0.9.4a
This map was small, but in old days was more popular than evolutions(7.71 is first release I remember).
I thought about editing it, but evolutions appeared for me more fun-like

Did no one here play what I remember was the first "playable" OT ever? It was a 7.1 PVP-E server hosted by the pioneers of Open Tibia, back when everything related to OT was located in World of Tibia's forums (tibia.de).That was back in 2004/2005 I think.

0.9.4f was last official release I remember, first release I saw was 0.9.4a
This map was small, but in old days was more popular than evolutions(7.71 is first release I remember).
I thought about editing it, but evolutions appeared for me more fun-like

YurOTS was awesome. Even though nobody really went to Desert City, Demon Skeletons, Winter Island and everyone went through Black Knights, Heroes, Vampires, Hydras, Dragons, Dragon Lords and Demons, still it was a lot of fun.

IT WUS beginning of OT...., I drank coca cola... people strafed over Lava

(there was a bug hole in the wall, and there was a lava/water strafe bug)
People made Swedish outfits, and ran TEAMvsTEAM - if you didnt had right colors, u got killed - and sometimes people started SD a team member just for fun, everyone else tried to kill- because someone said "TRAITOR!!" , and OFC, he rsponded "No traitor" "Plz no kill" "Pliz" but TOO LATE.

Then there was 7.4's where you MC bug - kill yourself, a Crash bug (server crashed 2000times a day) where you could multiply items, due to save player .......
I did not do this much (BuahuAUHAUHuahuh)

7.4 PVP servers was best, due to mapping, and a reason to play+ no account making needed.

Back