• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1st OT you ever played?

My first ot was a 6.x something not too sure which one, but it was a great thing for me. First ot ever played, changed my life. and perspective on tibia.

i cant even remember the name of my first ot lol but im sure it was 7.72

This server where you logged in as "Mage" on a flat green island and died in the first second by an UE :D

Where just 2-3 spells existed like something to Heal like exura vita, UE and explo?

Maybe I find somewhere a old screen of that.

EDIT: Ah and attack system didn't exist. Just spells lmao :D

nachoserver76.no-ip.org
it was an yourots edited by my friend

but i used to like it because the wars where badass

Not sure, I played something first which I think its developers called Tibia Death match (DM), but otserver must've been Survival by dark-bart (7.1)

The old war servers,
where you could just log into an account, find an char on the list that is not taken,
go into two teams, and pvp like fuck.

Firemiro the best and nothing would ever replace it.
Me and this random guy teamed and ruled that muddafuqer, even against teams of 10 we still owned them. I loved servers with small maps (war servers anyway)

Sinteria Pvp 7.6 with old city layout, no rook and bug which allowed players to wear crossbow with shield bought in shop ^^ also cloning gps was possible, golden legs were priceless, haha

some 7.6 server with dane cook's and illusion map. Also with Joe's jersey as a item.

not sure, i played something first which i think its developers called tibia death match (dm), but otserver must've been survival by dark-bart (7.1)
omfucking god. ! I played this one too i just remember those old days!

Back