• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2 Maps together!?!? I don't get how...

Nofus

Reaction score
Waddup Homies, I'm thinking about downloading the Real map made by FrankFarmer, "http://otland.net/f18/8-54-frankfarmers-real-tibia-project-epic-release-full-zao-link-61247/" And there was this new island called Zao. I have never played RL Tibia, (LoL) So , is this Zao island 1 big fat island or several islands. And how do i put them in the RL Map? Do i just copy them in the Map editor and paste them where it is black? What about the boat system, how do i go to the island. etc etc, please someone tell me detailed how to do this.

Pictures & Examples would be verry helpfull.

Thanks // Nofus.

Sorry for having to say this, but realmap servers are not for people like you.

You should first know what you have in your hands, and then do stuff like merging maps.

LoL. Well atleast i want to try... I just want the map and start the server and just host. I dont know what's so difficult with that, also i've got this forum if i got any trouble. Worked out rly good when i had my first roxor. So atleast someone please explain how i put those maps together? =D

Also why do you like boxxie so much, lol. :)

In the Zao map, there's 3 misplaced spawns at coords where Edron should be. Remove them before importing into your main map.

1. Open Frankfarmers map
2. Go to File (up in the left corner) and then import/import map.
3. Choose your zoan map and click ok..
The boat thing hopefully someone else help you with :)

Good luck

Back