• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Well I guess Tomorrow Its time for:
Spartan King Leonidas says: Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!

Remember this when you die!

WE DIDN'T CHOOSE THUGLYFE, THUGLYFE CHOSE US!

Its 9:30 here in Egypt,we no dead yet ;(
Don't ever believe it.
@Lava Titan
Yes, 02 hours left, but it's only a lie..

I will donate all my money to this fella xD.
WORLD ENDS NOW. DONATE!
If you'll donate for them, what they will win if the world will end? or they are from (THE HELL), so they are taking da money?!

Well,
I'm sure it's just a lie, I know what am I saying, Everything in God's hands, and I don't believe that anything like that will happen.
Don't get ready for the doomsday, none knows when will the life gets ended.

Don't donate, waste your money, it's just a huge lie.

A lot of scientists just lie to make us afraid, waiting for the day, so we can break everything, and kill eachother, so they will just gain that they created a lie between us.
You can trust my words, there's nothing called that the world will end in a word that a HUMAN said it.

I will just be with my God's words in Quran:
(لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْساً إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ)

(وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ)

(قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَنْ تَشَاءُ وَتَنْزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّنْ تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَنْ تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَنْ تَشَاءُ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ إِنَّكَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ)

(قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ، وقوله سبحانه وتعالى لنبيه صلى الله عليه وسلم في سورة الأعراف: قُل لاَّ أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلاَ ضَرًّا إِلاَّ مَا شَاء اللّهُ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لاَسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ إِنْ أَنَاْ إِلاَّ نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُون، ويقول سبحانه وتعالى: وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لاَ يَعْلَمُهَا إِلاَّ هُوَ.)

- - - Updated - - -

I've wrote these words from Quran, why?

Just to let you don't be stupid, it's just a lie, trust me.
And if you are a muslim, I'm sure you know a lot about the Quran.

Historians discover that the Mayans invented trolling more than 2000 years ago

This is a big lie, by the way I don't care if the world really ends today, I just care if he continues the way it is currently, and if the world really ends today, I'll be watching and listening Three Little Birds and The Beatles.

Wanted to have a last drink with bros, tell my mom I love her, have fun, smoke on a rooftop and get laid.
Only smoking on a rooftop left, which I'll do today...

The swedish police writes this on their facebook side yesterday:
Enligt Mayakalender kommer världen att gå under den 21 december 2012. Det vill säga imorgon. Passa på att komma till oss idag om du vill erkänna några brott. Vi har flera rån, misshandlar, inbrott och till och med några gamla mord som är ouppklarade. Vad har du att förlora? Om du blir anhållen kan vi bjuda på en "End of the world buffét"

English:
According to the Mayan calendar, the world will end the December 21, 2012. That is tomorrow. Take the opportunity to come to us today if you want to admit any crimes. We have several robberies, assaults, burglaries and even some old murders are unsolved. What have you got to lose? If you get arrested, we offer an "End of the World buffét"

Hahahahah, can't stop laughing... I hope someone wasn't dumb enough and did it..

Last edited:
You guys are so slow.. It's nearly the 22nd of December here in New Zealand, 40 minutes left until 00:00

I feel sad for the people who bought underground bunkers just because of this day...

Last edited:
Hey, I'm in the UK it's 13:13 and I just wanna say if the world ends then I want you all to know tha..

Back