• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't ever believe it.
@Lava Titan
Yes, 02 hours left, but it's only a lie..

If you'll donate for them, what they will win if the world will end? or they are from (THE HELL), so they are taking da money?!

Well,
I'm sure it's just a lie, I know what am I saying, Everything in God's hands, and I don't believe that anything like that will happen.
Don't get ready for the doomsday, none knows when will the life gets ended.

Don't donate, waste your money, it's just a huge lie.

A lot of scientists just lie to make us afraid, waiting for the day, so we can break everything, and kill eachother, so they will just gain that they created a lie between us.
You can trust my words, there's nothing called that the world will end in a word that a HUMAN said it.

I will just be with my God's words in Quran:
(لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْساً إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ)

(وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ)

(قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَنْ تَشَاءُ وَتَنْزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّنْ تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَنْ تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَنْ تَشَاءُ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ إِنَّكَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ)

(قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ، وقوله سبحانه وتعالى لنبيه صلى الله عليه وسلم في سورة الأعراف: قُل لاَّ أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلاَ ضَرًّا إِلاَّ مَا شَاء اللّهُ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لاَسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ إِنْ أَنَاْ إِلاَّ نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُون، ويقول سبحانه وتعالى: وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لاَ يَعْلَمُهَا إِلاَّ هُوَ.)

- - - Updated - - -

I've wrote these words from Quran, why?

Just to let you don't be stupid, it's just a lie, trust me.
And if you are a muslim, I'm sure you know a lot about the Quran.

I have to correct you but I do not know any "scientist" who says the world would end today, they laugh at the retards who actually do. Only doomsday prepping hippies believe so.
>>But I see what you did there, another low blow from muslims > atheists. ^^

nothing, just like killing people in the name of a religion is the most dumbest thing humanity has ever done.

Don't ever believe it.
@Lava Titan
Yes, 02 hours left, but it's only a lie..

If you'll donate for them, what they will win if the world will end? or they are from (THE HELL), so they are taking da money?!

Well,
I'm sure it's just a lie, I know what am I saying, Everything in God's hands, and I don't believe that anything like that will happen.
Don't get ready for the doomsday, none knows when will the life gets ended.

Don't donate, waste your money, it's just a huge lie.

A lot of scientists just lie to make us afraid, waiting for the day, so we can break everything, and kill eachother, so they will just gain that they created a lie between us.
You can trust my words, there's nothing called that the world will end in a word that a HUMAN said it.

I will just be with my God's words in Quran:
(لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْساً إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ)

(وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ)

(قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَنْ تَشَاءُ وَتَنْزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّنْ تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَنْ تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَنْ تَشَاءُ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ إِنَّكَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ)

(قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ، وقوله سبحانه وتعالى لنبيه صلى الله عليه وسلم في سورة الأعراف: قُل لاَّ أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلاَ ضَرًّا إِلاَّ مَا شَاء اللّهُ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لاَسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ إِنْ أَنَاْ إِلاَّ نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُون، ويقول سبحانه وتعالى: وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لاَ يَعْلَمُهَا إِلاَّ هُوَ.)

- - - Updated - - -

I've wrote these words from Quran, why?

Just to let you don't be stupid, it's just a lie, trust me.
And if you are a muslim, I'm sure you know a lot about the Quran.

What are you even talking about?

Thats wrong in so many ways..

but im not dead o.o
Me and my parents went to china for the space ships and now im in space, lemme take a picture :O

Edit:
2djcgmg.jpg

Dude I'm alive, there are zombies everywhere, this was some sort of a virus, I am only one who wasn't infected and I don't know why, I'm like immune or something. I managed to punch some trees and maintain internet connection strong enough to write this post. Back for me I don't want to die alone!

but, seriously... nice picture @up xD

Funny how people connect god with such things, let's say there's a potential chance of an asteroid hitting the Earth (/just potential assumption/), what does god have to do with it? xD
A slingshot needs a person to operate it. huheuheuhe, god's up there listening to Let the bodies hit the floor - Drowning pool.

i know no shit about religion but how many times will the so called "holy" bible be proven wrong until people realizes that the bible was a novel and not something to praise?

>: D

It was just a big lie, SATURday is here, what had happened?
Nothing!
Only God knows the unseen <3

It's Friday here, and the sky is dark ... I think it's what the Mayan's said, The night will arrive! Between you guys, the mayans didn't say it was going to be the end of the world they said it was going to be the start of a NEW ERA!

Back