• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

21-12-2012 is gone
anything happned?
said no anyone can know when the world end.. , just the god knows :eek:

I'm saying to everyone that donated to "http://worldendsnow.com/", That's he is a stupid guy, retarded, really.

They just have won 93.709$ from 10,000 retarded people.
:S

Hahahah what a good idea omg
Yes, it is a good idea really.
They are only scammers, thieves, they has just won..

A guy heard that's everyone in the world is believing that shitty idea, and he is believing that nothing like that would happen, so he decided to gain <)!

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, a lot of retards is still sending, the number of donators was changed from "10.935" to "10.947", and the gains are increasing.

people who were dumb enough to donate deserve to get scammed IMO, will teach them. (I hope)

i just wish lightning had struck ever single fucking swagfag, scene kid, what ever fits those descriptions. like fuck. they are the reason i wish everyday iwas born in the 70's lmfao.

It was never about the world ending. The world HOW we know it was supposed to end the 21th.

Back