• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xikini's - - Titan Kingdoms, Updates/Progress/Suggestions & Discussion Thread

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
This thread, as the title explains is a thread dedicated to Titan Kingdoms.

I'm notorious for walls of text, so I'm going to attempt to keep the original post simple and concise.

If you have any suggestions/ideas for new content/systems you'd like to see you can post them below.

This main post will contain mostly progress updates, and maybe a couple of links to specific posts.
I will try to update the below sections weekly with any updates/progress we've made.

Discord link: discordapp.com/invite/mjk7ZE3

Quick info:
Titan Kingdoms is a 9.6 Custom OpenTibia project.
The scope of changes from Real Tibia is too large to explain in this forum post.
You can go to
here to download the client, and here to create an account.

There is no real content for players at the moment.

Open the QuestLog for a miniature wiki of new/current systems.
Old and expecially new players to the server will want to review this section from time to time.

Below change_log's are copy-pasted from our discord. (only the last 4 weeks of changes will be kept here.)
Feel free to ask any questions down below.

Werewolf's change_log

01/26/2018
--► Next scheduled update to this thread.

1/10/2018
-- Added 97 Scripted Street lights
-- Updated the client, Smaller and faster to download.
-- New Icon For Discord Server

1/9/2018
-- Bug testing
-- Preposed exciting trap idea
-- Created dagger weapon art 5
-- Created Claw weapon art 1
-- Created 1Hsword weapon art 1
-- Created 1Haxe weapon art 1
-- Created 1Hclub weapon art 1
-- Created Wand weapon art 1

1/8/2018
-- Completed a newly discussed damage modifier. Designed for Higher damage early-game, and balanced damage more end-game

-- Heavily modded claw weapons to accommodate for large early game damage count, weapons attack speed has been slowed. (Is still the fastest attacking weapon, x2 faster then daggers. (dagger is the second fastest weapons.)

07/01/2018
--► Created this thread
Xikini's change_log

01/26/2018
--► Next scheduled update to this thread.

01/12/2018
--Created offline messaging feature.

01/11/2018
--Created Spreadsheet for the Distribution System.
--Updated more information into the Quest Log.

01/10/2018
--DOT's no longer work on NPC's.
--DOT's can no longer affect gods.
--God's cannot damage players with DOT's anymore.
--DOT's now show in player's status bar.

01/09/2018
--Created apply_dot_area_in_direction, for use is any script.
--Created apply_dot_area_on_position, for use is any script.

01/08/2018
--Rescripted the god awful citizen tile.
--Rescripted the "Examine Area" skill.

01/07/2018
--► Created this thread

HqcJk0X.png

Updated the change_log's.
Next update for this thread scheduled for 01/26/2017.
As always, feel free to ask any questions and/or discuss things below.

Still trudging away. :D

vrhyvfz.gif

We got a bit side tracked and weren't updating our change_logs.
Rest assured, updates are still flowing through.
:oops:

2ZBk6yF.png

Autoloot system is just around the corner. :rolleyes:

Just wanted to give a quick bump to say that this is definitely a discussion thread, and we're not really trying to advertise Titan Kingdoms.
When I bump every Friday with a small picture or gif of new content, it's just so you guys can see that the project is still being worked on.
Constructive criticism and discussion of various idea's and content that we are creating will always be appreciated, and I'd love to answer any questions you guys have.

Cheers as always,

Xikini

Last edited by a moderator:
nice! :)

Why not join on the unity engine?
Because I'm only a mediocre scripter at best. :eek:
My scripting talents are pretty narrow.
:(

Last edited:
That offline message feature is hella cool, I always wanted to do it but never brought myself to sit on it.
Do you save the message that are sent to an offline player in the database, then load them from there once the player logs in, or you made it some other way?

That offline message feature is hella cool, I always wanted to do it but never brought myself to sit on it.
Do you save the message that are sent to an offline player in the database, then load them from there once the player logs in, or you made it some other way?
Some other way. I don't have a server setup on my computer, so I've never been able to sit down and figure out how to utilize database queries. :oops:

Some other way. I don't have a server setup on my computer, so I've never been able to sit down and figure out how to utilize database queries. :oops:
Hm, I see. My best guess is that it was stored in some txt file then read from there later. I'm assuming that this persists through server restarts, otherwise even some global table could hold such data.
Cool feature nonetheless, I always felt that was missing :D

We managed to make it on our server too! its a real nice and original feature. We used db for storing various messages.
offline1.PNG
offline2.PNG

We managed to make it on our server too! its a real nice and original feature. We used db for storing various messages.
View attachment 31931
View attachment 31932
xP
When we were trying to build the server, I was trying to make as little chat commands as possible. But I like that idea better then waiting 15 seconds and forcing the unread messages to the player. xP

We've made a whole system. Since you can have more than one offline msg, there are 3 commands. To send, to check msges and to delete them.

The idea was totally yours! We just made it better :p

We've made a whole system. Since you can have more than one offline msg, there are 3 commands. To send, to check msges and to delete them.

The idea was totally yours! We just made it better :p
Different, not better. :oops: :(

It's okay though, since I stopped working on the server indefinitely. xP
I jump on here now and then to help a few people, but otherwise I'm inactive. :eek:

haha i was joking.

Why are you inactive? Such a shame :( Liked your ideas!

haha i was joking.

Why are you inactive? Such a shame :( Liked your ideas!
I was ready to continue forward, but Werewolf was being a lazy bum.
I was finished everything I could do except quests and storyline, and I had already created 24 fully functioning npc's for the first town/area.
and werewolf was still working on the basic weapon arts for like 2 months and was only half finished or less.
afaik he completely stopped working on the server altogether, and he's the owner.. so meh.
I stopped working on it completely, since until the Weapon Arts + spells were created, he wasn't working on the map or monsters.. and without monsters and map I couldn't really progress at all.

Soo tldr, I was 2-3 months ahead of werewolf with actual content, and he stopped working on the project, so I had no-where to put the content. xD

I was ready to continue forward, but Werewolf was being a lazy bum.
I was finished everything I could do except quests and storyline, and I had already created 24 fully functioning npc's for the first town/area.
and werewolf was still working on the basic weapon arts for like 2 months and was only half finished or less.
afaik he completely stopped working on the server altogether, and he's the owner.. so meh.
I stopped working on it completely, since until the Weapon Arts + spells were created, he wasn't working on the map or monsters.. and without monsters and map I couldn't really progress at all.

Soo tldr, I was 2-3 months ahead of werewolf with actual content, and he stopped working on the project, so I had no-where to put the content. xD
typical werewolf. Probably one of the worst owners to ever run a otserver. From "no bots allowed" to allowing his skype friends to bot, giving free stuff to them and banning people he didnt like. Just sad for ur wasted time.

Back