• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@29/04/2009~ (SofCore crap)

Emeo

Reaction score
- We had an open Battle against Backdoor Slutz (We won the first fight). But then suddenly...
The 2nd fight came up, they all stacked at "1sqm(demona hole), then both guilds got debugged", now as soon as I turned on my Tibia (again, really fast) It said I got banned of "unjustified player killing" now, I don't know if your "program" fucked up or somethin, but I checked my
!kills before OB, it was 2 kills/frags(ONLY) (and as you all know you get yellow skulls in Wars)

So, me gettin banned for unjustified player killing is BullShiat, I don't know if there was a GM there tryin to fuck around, but all I know it was stupid...

Last edited:
I thougt Softcores was one of the few servers that didnt have corrupt Gms?

But since we dont know yet if it was a server error, we cant be sure. But as soon as cm/gm read this please take care of it.

To tell the truth, isn't March the third month of the year?

yess when to many people stack on eachother there's debug, happened to us on icechaw few times in wars already

The gms are noobs......
GM talaturen TP Abo al-gira at icechaw when he was at hp 400 or smth to temple with GM hani and other gms because he is his friend
srry for my bad english

Master canavi mistakenly killed 4people. As nice of a guy that I am, I paid for his unbanishment.

As far as the GM's go, I think they do a good job considering they do not get paid. However I have to agree with most people that GM Neon's broadcasting is littlebit unproffessional considering people donate to play here.

Keep up! =)

I for one think GM's should not be present at battles PERIOD i've been debugged countless times because of pure blatent stupidity on GM's parts, they have no business there so they should not be there.

- We had an open Battle against Backdoor Slutz (We won the first fight). But then suddenly...
The 2nd fight came up, they all stacked at "1sqm(demona hole), then both guilds got debugged", now as soon as I turned on my Tibia (again, really fast) It said I got banned of "unjustified player killing" now, I don't know if your "program" fucked up or somethin, but I checked my
!kills before OB, it was 2 kills/frags(ONLY) (and as you all know you get yellow skulls in Wars)

So, me gettin banned for unjustified player killing is BullShiat, I don't know if there was a GM there tryin to fuck around, but all I know it was stupid...

Actually we cant ban you for taking to many unjusts, it's automatic so i doubt a GM did this to you, however the clint might have bugged or something while you pressed a hotkey, I cant really tell becouse I dont know alot of this :p

I for one think GM's should not be present at battles PERIOD i've been debugged countless times because of pure blatent stupidity on GM's parts, they have no business there so they should not be there.

You're right, atleast not while being invisible becouse we know that it could cause a bug.

owned canavi?jahhuahsuahsuahsuahs

Not as owned as Bosnia Owned Belgium, anyways... You're owned, leavin people behind givin ur char away so they can have a "0,1% chance" even though ur nuby knight can't even hit over 200+ pfft...

Actually we cant ban you for taking to many unjusts, it's automatic so i doubt a GM did this to you, however the clint might have bugged or something while you pressed a hotkey, I cant really tell becouse I dont know alot of this :p

You're right, atleast not while being invisible becouse we know that it could cause a bug.

They shouldn't move with /a1 or something to. Cuz if they move in plants or in a mountain it causes a debug of the client to. (?)

This remembers me at a Older Ots
where the Scripters made a little "Anti Magebomb System"
I hope CipSoft haven't done something like that. I mean they made some pretty idiotyyyy things these days and in the new Client....

Whats so wrong with a anti mage bomb script? Sounds like something went wrong with it but u didnt explain what..

Back