• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2d MMORPG - Megania Online

Andical

Reaction score
https://MeganiaOnline.com
The game will open soon on a weekend to record its trailer (for steam) with some battles and player events. Join us to participate!

logotype.png

Why a new MMORPG?
During my gamer career I have played in hardcore mode more than 500 titles, and although not all of them have been bad ... in general the experience could have been improved, for example:
  • No pay to win
  • Transparency during development (updates are released almost daily on discord)
  • Expect titles that are announced and never come to light
  • Continue to provide content and do not abandon it after a few months of use
  • Endgame more durable, healthy and with variety to do
  • Interesting leveling and not an obligation to reach the highest level
  • Immersive adventure, if you die you drop unbound objects

What is Megania Online?
A 2d mmorpg that features classic rogue-like elements and top down rpgs.
  • Well-defined, old-school classes (Warrior, Archer, Druid, and Wizard)
  • Cartoon-type combat animations (Boom! Zap! WoW! ...)
  • PvP in open world and instantiated (Battlegrounds)
  • Guild system
  • Bank and exchange of objects between players
  • Skills by class, potions and runes to get you into adventure
  • Very dark caves and importance of torch and spells
  • Crafting equipment and consumables
I encourage you to join the discord (or another social network) and see the progress from there, THERE IS NO SPAM, just an image, gif or daily / weekly entry.

Social media:​

AM-JKLUONwrLUFmEP99WFuioyFIXMSv7PNU7ww4ZD7CNWWhUZS3hm2ZOO-3vzsI2crWX-udwyHE5NHYaqfwg6CHMVZ1qpbpn0j1kqVJPI5xB8w4fBrtudPewOxLyR4yf31fzFNE_dsCi5KdtEa0NDfylD8ZE=w472-h389-no

AM-JKLX1x_TWSIoZQGwQUhUebl8f1gpQhEUPy5fIU9rjYcAsK7GhuD5TySzySkCGD3mIUR5wOmhL6n4h-wDT67uHbQdLit2sQ472xSX-pksv_XGOBGsieoePxdCsshfrWJABo_gQdyYn_QYeBn9IQ-p4kVlp=w351-h343-no
AM-JKLX-fQpaqn-Cg6LoNUWkushs0kg3kYRkUVqPQx7qwRxvGPdo-sM9rd4nBNXLp-fYEC0vzc0dm765L8xkhVFjNcgNvrhwulU9UlE4LHJcfiAnifgREdrQQhPunzkzcn1ggQEdBtl_Nf26zH8--Z4LI1F4=w1378-h880-no

AM-JKLWkWzZssTqedOGd-ikpLuQ_GD-ANjozHMjYqlTiQw1HYR0oBun-oWX3lfq9KCirsEUbkQj45d5KN1YC4tQ2idxpw6s3L6lOZWD5siFOpMoKGHsmaE1KKNCg2j_VFJOmMpvNndTI7Fe321DQCKoii9RP=w513-h408-no

thats pretty dope to release on steam. Let me know if you are looking for staff.
Lore writer
character developement
General Ideas
Quality Assurance Engineer
Map maker
Community Manager
Scripter

Dunno how to feel about this server but hyped. The gameplay graphics reminds me a ton of a particular game of Dragon Ball for GBA, not comparing tho, just reminds me of.

Keep it going Andical, I'll follow the development of this server for sure.

We are looking for an artist to join the team.
Requisites:
  • Not be in several projects at the same time
  • Have enough time
  • Know how to edit and color images
  • Contribute ideas (for interface design, icons, skins)
  • Do not wait for orders, be creative

If you would be interested in participating in this ambitious project send me a private message through the discord, Andical#1492

You plan on having music? I kinda worked on game music for a while, mostly remaking old tunes like this one from Chrono Trigger. Never really composed for a game but I could give it a try for free :)

You plan on having music? I kinda worked on game music for a while, mostly remaking old tunes like this one from Chrono Trigger. Never really composed for a game but I could give it a try for free :)
I will save your contact, music will be the last thing to be added but yeah it sounds good :)

Megania Online opens pre-alpha phase on Steam in a few hours!
You can check the time left here -> Megania Online Pre-Alpha! (https://bit.ly/3y0Wuth)
We take this opportunity to mention that the price of Skins and premiums has been reduced (You can obtain advantages through the Web store and Patreon). The winners of the 5 houses will be announced once the counter reaches zero.
See you in Megania Online!

Back