• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2rec//Mapping thread

"I can barely see a shiet" :D
Nice, climatic cave i didnt know that nowadays Tibia has glowing waterfalls XD
Damn, you're right. I've added one full light pic to the previous post.
Tibia doesn't have one, i do. :v

OMG, I HAD A NIGHTMARE OF BEING IN AN AREA LIKE THIS!!!
It was the scariest shit ever, and I was running from a giant deer with a demonic person's Half-of-body for mouth....

So freaking cool and creepy, i LOVE it!

OMG, I HAD A NIGHTMARE OF BEING IN AN AREA LIKE THIS!!!
It was the scariest shit ever, and I was running from a giant deer with a demonic person's Half-of-body for mouth....

So freaking cool and creepy, i LOVE it!
Ok. I fixed the picture.

That cellar with the casks looks amazing. It's really cool when you think about the functional space (i.e walkable floor tiles, walls) in contrast to how you decorated it. The two are so different, yet the former (edit) latter doesn't look messy at all.

Last edited:
Just like i said in my previous post, You never ceases to amaze me.
This is one of the coolest one you've ever posted in my opinion, really nice man.

oh my dear lord, the last 5 screenshots are seriously, as Andreew said, amazing and also think its some of the best work ive seen from you, and any one else here in a long time. SOOOooooo cool!!!

Back