• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

3 question

lolazo tremendo

Reaction score
1. how do i fix the words colours, i mean, when i look at something it displays on white, i want it to work like the real tibia

2. i dont know if its caused by what i said o the first question, but when i leave the fight i keep getting messages like "you lose 105 hitpoints by an orc" like 5 minutes later, its like if it had lag but everithing else works fine without lag, tell me how to fix this please

3. what is the sql thing for?

1. you need to modify the source of the server in order to change the text color

2. idk, im not at your pc

3. its for the database without it you can't save, load or run the server

1. how do i fix the words colours, i mean, when i look at something it displays on white, i want it to work like the real tibia

I guess you downloaded a server 8.31, and you're playing with Tibia Client 8.40.

Use the correct client.

2. i dont know if its caused by what i said o the first question, but when i leave the fight i keep getting messages like "you lose 105 hitpoints by an orc" like 5 minutes later, its like if it had lag but everithing else works fine without lag, tell me how to fix this please

Do what I said in the first question.

3. what is the sql thing for?

The SQL thing? what do you mean? the database?

The "SQL thing" it's a organized management system, where you don't need to save your own accounts, players, vip's, houses, etc... files.

All of them are organized in a database that just weights 15kb~.

Can be easily managed with a tool called; PhpMyAdmin(PMA).

:)

Back