• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

36th's pit...

Hi guys!
I've made my first big and almost(as you see i used few part from tibia.spr) entire my sprite:
wagon_3.png
It's free to use, free to change, free to everything. If someone want XCF just send PM.

And here is this stuff in action:

2013_03_03_xx7.png

I know. I fucked up shadows. But who cares...?​

Last edited:
Hi guys!
I've made my first big and almost(as you see i used few part from tibia.spr) entire my sprite:
ryHcrSS.png
It's free to use, free to change, free to everything. If someone want XCF just send PM.

And here is this stuff in action:
ZGBf6YT.png

I know. I fucked up shadows. But who cares...?​
Thats fucking boss! Gj man. Shadows arent that bad, lights works how you do it? Have the dat register shadows opposite to light or?!

- - - Updated - - -

Just realised these are "fakes "xD gj anyway

I love your sprites. I do wish the train's roof was a bit different though, looks nice either way. You're very talented in what you do.

I really wish Tibia would be as awesome as that. ):

And so it could be.. You can add scripts to add weapon thats held and add those outfits to spr then in fat give them a light effect :>

Its not simple but can be done

And so it could be.. You can add scripts to add weapon thats held and add those outfits to spr then in fat give them a light effect :>

Its not simple but can be done

Can the shadows and all that shit that this guy made can be done?

it would be great.
@GhostX can it be done through OTClient?

Yh, lighting can be done in otclient so you just idk how bur have the client register the light source direction and place a darker area accordingly opposite.. Problem is tou'd have to reshafe cipsofts trees as their hading is oppossite to rest of tibia afaik..
In the future i'll look into it cause since transparency can be done obviously the opposite is doable :)

I think this guy should take on spriting and create a project xD

Damn iphone mistyping

Last edited:
Like i said. I dont have talent, time and patinet for sprites. I barely made this train without going nuts. And even more i don't wanna to deal with project, server, players, GMs, moderators etc. I'll stick with this kind of work.

Like i said. I dont have talent, time and patinet for sprites. I barely made this train without going nuts. And even more i don't wanna to deal with project, server, players, GMs, moderators etc. I'll stick with this kind of work.

understandable, good job regardless

Man these are sooooo awesome I can't believe what what my eyes are telling me. If someone actually made a server with his sprites it would be the best server I've ever seen.

Back