• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

36th's pit...

Arashel

Stefan the Stormtrooper
Reaction score
Topic discontinued. I lost interest. :(

logo1.png

Greetings Stranger!

I see You’ve managed to dig up my gallery of Fakes (polish: Fejki/Fake’i). First let me congratulate You. Here’s the golden shovel award <3 Second, let me explain You what the “fakes” are and give me brief the story behind them. Are You ready for my broken English? Yes? Good…

So about the story: To be honest I don’t know the genesis of fake stories... Nice start, right? I joined polish community of Fake makers sometime between 2006 and 2007. Fake stories were already at the peak of their hype. There was dozens of people making Fakes on one of the biggest polish forum devoted to Tibia, forum.tibia.pl. Some of Them/Us did classical medieval-like stories with magic, intrigues and silly childish stories (we were kids), some prefer funny comedy-like short stories and some the most talented users even created their own sprites to fit modern day/future era of technology to tell stories of world wars, nuclear holocaust and stracraft fanfics. Sadly, around 2008/2009 Fakes were in decline. People lost interest, found new hobby, etc. Now all of this is lost… Forum.tibia.pl is dead forum (not even sure why someone still pays for hosting xD), You can browse “Fake’i” section but most of those images were uploaded almost 8-10 years ago and hosting services either deleted them or went out of business. Damn shame if You ask me…

But… Let’s just go to the “technical” aspects of Fakes. We were making Fakes by taking “isometric” graphics from Tibia (directly from tibia.spr file or from our “arsenals”, which is how we called big images files with many sprites in it), We mixed them together in Paint, GIMP or Photoshop (10 years ago it was mostly Paint, very few bother with any special effects) thus creating comic-like stories.

Like I said, now the Fakes scene is completely dead, I think I’m the only one who even kept his old work… But I still think that was great idea of cultivating fanbase of tibia player in more creative manner than yet another stupid gallery from gameplay itself. Sooo… Here are some of my “ancient” and more recent stories, one-shots, etc.

Enjoy!

ADHD Version:
These are not in-game graphics... These "special effects"(mostly magic and lightning) were made in gimp for these particular scenes, characters and objects positions, character's gaestures etc.
I have no time or desire to make any OT with them, so please stop asking about scripting help, "does it really work?", etc.

FAKE00.png

FAKE01.png

FAKE02.png

2009_10_24_matix_ALL.png

2013_19_01_xxx3.png

story1_15.png

2016_01_30_ALL_IN_ONE.png

2016_02_01_OAV1_ALL.png

2016_02_11_Z_All.png

Update: 29-05-2016
TBn_C_WHITE_BG.png

Sadly, due to low user's interest , my low morale and general decline of Tibia community I've decided to "close" my topic. I'll try to update first post with all possible materials I've created over past 7 yeras. It will be available in form on links to IMGUR galleries of my account. Enjoy. I'll not say goodbye, because I'm not quitting internet or something. I'll probably log for time to time.

Update: 18-09-2016
I'm not the only one: [Fake Story] Accusation <3

Update: 29-04-2017
Topic was empty for a long time due to deletion of IMG account. I've decided to re-upload them somewhere else.​

Last edited:
Holy shit man! It looks amazing!
Just one question though, do they actually work?

Awesome man, but I guess some of them can be used for playing?

And u made the scene from 'Dziady' in Tibia - rofl. (We have such book to read at school, here in Poland)

I guess most of these visuals can't be used in-game. They're made in GMIP only for these scenes, and many pixels are transparent in some way. And like we all know Tibia does not support this feature.

Last edited:
Sometimes i'm using it to show that something is flying with high speed.
Just feel it! Feel like a bullet!

Some location:
XtbDF.png
Done without using any MapEditor. Just Paint and GIMP. I'll use it in my future short story.

Last edited:
Cool, keep it up!

@Arashel
Zajebiste :D Może spróbowałbyś samych sprite'ów? Swoją drogą gdyby Tibia działała na innej technologii, to po tych pracach widać, że byłaby miodzio.

My sprite skills sux... / Moje skille w tworzeniu sprite'ów posysają. Nawet nie próbuje ich poprawić bo to mi CipSoft "zapewnia" styka i tylko czasem wymaga lekkiej modyfikacji.

EYEGASM...

looks really amazing :) , keep it up.
too bad they cant be used because it would make tibia soo much fun to play

like the screens but dislike the story
not only that i don't understand the point of what they are saying but also a lot of grammar mistakes

Back