• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

36th's pit...

The like the second one better because of the fog effect, makes it look very cool but both look awesome, it just depends on how/when they're used!

You mean Pero something like this:
2013_07_01_xx14.png

???

Last edited:
Man these pictures are so awesome, if only there was a way to actually make it into a server.

Man these pictures are so awesome, if only there was a way to actually make it into a server.

A little work and yes.
But it would change tibia into a new generation 2d game.. Idk how successful it would be.. Most people would rather a 2d oldschool type or a 3d new gen.

@aras, keep it up bro! Really love looking at this stuff and what amazes me more is you build this all up in paint/photoshop..

Last location is a part of my custom OT map. So there are not so many things made entirely in GIMP.
Here's a location 100% by GIMP:
BtEvfcn.png

Your work gives me tears of joy! :') No srsly this is awesome

You are fucking awesome. Every detail is so subtley blended together and i really get a feel of the atmosphere.. That is something even some mappers can't do easily and yet you do it in gimp lmao.
The way the ghouls hold the swords is a little wierd but idgaf it's awesome

Sorry guy. There will be none cool pics in this post...
But... If someone is interested in how i'm making shadows i'm giving you one of XCF files to look on it.
View attachment xx8.7z

If some wanna know how I'm making this stuff I'll glady show you:
It's kinda simple... I'm using something like this: RagMaterials v7.0
This is "Fake Arsenal", where most of "fakers" have all tibia graphic needed to make this short stories, scenes etc.
We're using Paint or GIMP to combine those graphics into one big location and leter scene with "special effects" and characters with thier lines. I prefer GIMP. It maybe take more time, but Paint doesn't have layers and I can only use CTRL+Z option.
And here's full picture of my last scene, without night effect: View attachment xxx15.7z <- XCF Format, you need GIMP for it.

Last edited:
these are amazing, looking forward to ur ot, need any scripting help?

Read all posts in topic, before you join discussion... No offense ofc...

Rly like the location, effects of water are amazing, dat water elemental.

Have you done them in photoshop or smth? Are you planning on releasing the sprs otherwise? Looks really cool and would be insane on a harry potter server(if that guy still is doing that project) Otherwise a evo/rpg/war server :eek:

Back