• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [5€] every finished job for OTS + place in team

Dzoqa

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im looing for people who would join to our Project of Tibia Server.

We offer you:
- ~5€ for every finished job,
- joining to our management,
- great and funny team of 4 men with you,
- stable job if u'll do what u have to :)
- ur private ts3 Server,
- mooooney $$$ =)

How to?

Step 1.
Send a message to [email protected] with link to this thread.

Step 2.
In a message add info like your name, your earned experience or Jobs what u finished earlier etc.
Your last words in message is answer to our question "Would you want to experience with OTS 8.6+?"

Step 3.
Wait for response.

Good Luck!
Dzoqa, Management POTS.

Step 1.
Send a message to [email protected] with link to this thread.
because all 4 of you are too lazy to check back to OTLand? ok xD
"Would you want to experience with OTS 8.6+?"
there is a huge difference between 8.6 servers, most are run on TFS 0.3.6, but most new developers prefer TFS 1.2
Which is it for you?

Im at job now but i Just can tell you that we're using tfs 0.4 from one of payable site. Changing engine for us isnt problem and client version too. We're looking man who will be watching over SQL base, configure it from start and if anything crash, generally at tech section from web to even client files.

because all 4 of you are too lazy to check back to OTLand? ok xD

Noo, you cen write here but we are same people like you and we have our real job too and checkings email is a bit easier way. :)

can tell you that we're using tfs 0.4
Changing engine for us isnt problem and client version too
Its not that easy. takes 60+ hours to convert entire default data folder and lot of extra time for every single custom feature or module.
We're looking man who will be watching over SQL base, configure it from start and if anything crash, generally at tech section from web to even client files.
watching sql base xD? ok whatever
But it will be very hard to find, if not nearly impossible a person who can do all the tasks above.
Your best case is to find 1 person for Lua, 1 person for C++ source edits, 1 person for web development, 1 person for client edits(language is based on client you going to use)
And your offer 5€ per job is most likely not enough for practically anything.

No, no, i offer 5€ for every simple thing like creating accmaker which can be found even this forum, extra 5€ for working config.lua, converting 5€ etc. So u can earn some good money for things in what good you are. I know we need 1 man for this and this and more. I have mapper, sponsor and promotor in team

/im posting via Phone so its a lot of crap autocorrected words xD

Back