• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction (6.1) Cyber's REPSystem w/Opinion Points for 0.4 && mAAC

Is this the best reputation system?

• Yes.

Votes: 131 66.2%
  • No.

Votes: 30 15.2%
  • It's good but can be improved.

Votes: 37 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humm.. got some questions.

How to get the site/php ?
I got MODERN AAC but when i read the post it sounds like page only works for GESIOR? :/

EDIT; If it works for MODERN how to fix then?

I have to say this is an amazing script! But i have a question, can i simply edit these names here and it'll make them different?
{-5000, 'Power Abuser (*<<==========)'},
{-2000, 'Evil (=*<==========)'},
{-1500, 'Slayer (==*==========)'},
{-1000, 'Killer (===|=========)'},
{-500, 'Villain (====|========)'},
{-300, 'Creeping (=====|=======)'},
{0, 'Unknown (======|======)'},
{300, 'Avowed (=======|=====)'},
{500, 'Popular (========|====)'},
{1000, 'Hailed (=========|===)'},
{1500, 'Acclaimed (==========+==)'},
{2000, 'Hero (==========>+=)'},
{5000, 'Legend (==========>>+)'}
}

Humm.. got some questions.

How to get the site/php ?
I got MODERN AAC but when i read the post it sounds like page only works for GESIOR? :/

EDIT; If it works for MODERN how to fix then?
works for both aacs, the instructions are on the second post

I have to say this is an amazing script! But i have a question, can i simply edit these names here and it'll make them different?
yes, and you'll have to do the same for the PHP scripts if you use them at your AAC

My server crashes at startup if I add
Code:
domodlib('repSystem')
to @ data/lib/050-function.lua

Using Rev 3884(8.6)

Any ideas?

yes, don't put it there, just at the scripts where the mod functions will be needed

Monsters won't die anymore(They lose their hp bar, but they still will keep standing...) after I added the mod in mods folder and started the server, it just keeps spamming somekind of error in console very fast...

Monsters won't die anymore(They lose their hp bar, but they still will keep standing...) after I added the mod in mods folder and started the server, it just keeps spamming somekind of error in console very fast...
I just edited main thread and ZIP file, use the new mod.

Last edited:
Rox script, I will add...post results later tonight :D

Thanks Cyber!!!!!!!!!

Sureh, any support just ask me :)

Cyber, I really love your script and I think you are a great scripter and wish to become as good as you one day but i wonder if the player get let's say 2000 rep+ and have the rank hero, is he supposed to get the hero outfit? if so they not get the outfit at my serv and how do i make it work?
Thanks! /Skontan

When i add:
case "rep";
$topic = "Reputation";
$subtopic = "rep";
include("rep.php");
break;

To index.php i get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 21

When i add:

To index.php i get this error:
mind posting your index.php?

Cyber, I really love your script and I think you are a great scripter and wish to become as good as you one day but i wonder if the player get let's say 2000 rep+ and have the rank hero, is he supposed to get the hero outfit? if so they not get the outfit at my serv and how do i make it work?
Thanks! /Skontan
using command !rep sets your reputation outfit

Players can't die in PvP if I use this mod. They will be left with 0 hp and they can't move, but if they relog they will get their hp back and can move again.(Btw.. after they have "died" you can kill them with gm/god for real this time...)

Rev 3884(8.6)

Players can't die in PvP if I use this mod. They will be left with 0 hp and they can't move, but if they relog they will get their hp back and can move again.(Btw.. after they have "died" you can kill them with gm/god for real this time...)

Rev 3884(8.6)
change
Lua:
if isPlayer(cid) and isPlayer(target) and getPlayerIp(cid) ~= getPlayerIp(target) and getCreatureStorage(cid, rep.lastKilled) ~= getPlayerGUID(target) and not getPVPOption(getThingPos(cid)) then
to
Lua:
if isPlayer(cid) and isPlayer(target) and getPlayerIp(cid) ~= getPlayerIp(target) and getCreatureStorage(cid, rep.lastKilled) ~= getPlayerGUID(target) then

change
Lua:
if isPlayer(cid) and isPlayer(target) and getPlayerIp(cid) ~= getPlayerIp(target) and getCreatureStorage(cid, rep.lastKilled) ~= getPlayerGUID(target) and not getPVPOption(getThingPos(cid)) then
to
Lua:
if isPlayer(cid) and isPlayer(target) and getPlayerIp(cid) ~= getPlayerIp(target) and getCreatureStorage(cid, rep.lastKilled) ~= getPlayerGUID(target) then

Thanks for that, but I got another problem and that Is that if you kill player in PvP Area(where they will not lose lvl/items/etc) they still get Rep+/Rep- from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back