• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.1] Tibiana is comming back - v2.0

cant wait, hope not longer than this post with rpg tibia worlds by notthingster 2 years without a start date lol

Same problem man !!!

I copy some of your Znote design with respect to market and bounty hunters x)

6VbQLbt.png

nottingster never opened his ot lol haha ARRIVA VENEZUELA AHY QUE DARLE DURO'! A CHAVEZ

nottinghster is AIDS ... really you have been teasing us for 2 years on your dream server fk off with your dreams and open the dam thing one and for all

When i played this for the first time i skilled my knight 30 hours and got sword 60. but the damage was nice for the low level sword fighting. after somedays of trying to balance it ended up ms being the strongest without any competition from the other vocs. pally was strong got mega nerthe almost like playing healer.

But what i loved with this ot.

1. active gamemasters
2.Gamemasters listen to players (sometimes to much on 1 person polls would be nice for next start.)
3.THE ULTIMATE MEGA ITEM ATTRIBUTES RARES ETC LOVED IT <3
4.the customized citys etc.
5. the wands.

Gm the most thing i want u to do is to make polls like 3 day poll and broadcast it. So more people can tell what they wanna do.

When i played this for the first time i skilled my knight 30 hours and got sword 60. but the damage was nice for the low level sword fighting. after somedays of trying to balance it ended up ms being the strongest without any competition from the other vocs. pally was strong got mega nerthe almost like playing healer.

But what i loved with this ot.

1. active gamemasters
2.Gamemasters listen to players (sometimes to much on 1 person polls would be nice for next start.)
3.THE ULTIMATE MEGA ITEM ATTRIBUTES RARES ETC LOVED IT <3
4.the customized citys etc.
5. the wands.

Gm the most thing i want u to do is to make polls like 3 day poll and broadcast it. So more people can tell what they wanna do.

This version of tibiana (2.0) has many changes. It will be more RPG.. that if some things from the past remain, but others were removed, like item atributes, amulet of life, among other things. but others were added to compensate for these.

i'd recommend to not use gengia. Gengia's spawn were just too op.
And another thing i remember was some bug with warlocks but im not sure if it was this Ot.

i'd recommend to not use gengia. Gengia's spawn were just too op.
And another thing i remember was some bug with warlocks but im not sure if it was this Ot.

Gengia's spawn has decreased for version 2.0, about the warlocks... nope
thanks for the suggestion :)

Gengia's spawn has decreased for version 2.0, about the warlocks... nope
thanks for the suggestion :)
good. But even yet i think gengia's warlock are abit too op, it makes demona useless. Maybe you could change warlocks for something else, like behemoths maybe? behe's arent the best monster to hunt but it could help having another behe spot.
I just don't want gengia making the other spawns shitty lol.

No no, they were removed, it would gengia a city for low-medium level. when I have time I upload a picture explaining the city and its details.

Back