• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Avesta

I am a noob to ots but love the look of Avesta and I would like to create a 7.7 ots. I followed the tutorial above but I have been getting fatal errors when I go to build. Here is an example of an error I am getting:
c:\projects\server\server\databasesqlite.h(32): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sqlite3.h': No such file or directory
Maybe I am overlooking something really stupid but if anyone could point me in the direction of some OTS tutorials I would be very grateful. I am wondering what files I actually need in the folder before clicking "build", do I need map files etc in there as well? The tutorial is good but it misses out a few things for new people like me.

Would appreciate any help, thanks :)

Sounds like in Properties -> C/C++ -> General -> Additional Include Directories there is wrong path to the sqlite include files.

Hey Ferrus, that worked at charm! Cheers, will remember that for next time if it happens:) So I generated a server file and when I click on the server.exe I get the following System error:

"The program cant start because LIBMYSQL.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." Do you know where I can download it or what I need to do now? I really appreciate your help cheers.

Hey Ferrus, that worked at charm! Cheers, will remember that for next time if it happens:) So I generated a server file and when I click on the server.exe I get the following System error:

"The program cant start because LIBMYSQL.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." Do you know where I can download it or what I need to do now? I really appreciate your help cheers.

http://www.dll-files.com/libmysql.zip?0WHgSBbFhU

- - - Updated - - -

copy this dll to your server folder where is exe located

Download the compiled server from Downloads - avesta74 - A modified Open Tibia Server for the old tibia 7.4 - Google Project Hosting and put your own .exe in there. That should do it.

Hello, Ferrus!

I'd really like you help here. I got this error while trying to compile the sources.:

1> databasemysql.cpp
1>databasemysql.cpp(195): error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'MySQLResult *' to 'DBResult *'
1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Faro I DLed those files and Norton Antivirus found each one with EXTREME Malware threat..

- - - Updated - - -

Okay now I remove the virus' where can I find a good 7.4 map?

Back