• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Avesta

Anyone know how to implement invisible for gamemasters? Haven't found so much on otland about it.

Hello!
I have download the pack and I'm wondering how you login into the server once you started the Avesta74 file, just to test things out?

Regards

Hello!
I have download the pack and I'm wondering how you login into the server once you started the Avesta74 file, just to test things out?

Regards

Tibia Client Download
OTloader.com - Changes your Tibia experience!

IP: localhost
:huh:

- - - Updated - - -

I've got my own question/concern: in what shape are the Avesta Linux source files in currently. Have they been improved in the last 6-12 months? (for example functions required for rope and magic rope aren't included in source, ++)
Are there any alternative 7.x OT sources for Linux that are better? Or have anyone else improved the Avesta sources and may have shared this somewhere?
Etc.

Tibia Client Download
OTloader.com - Changes your Tibia experience!

IP: localhost
:huh:

- - - Updated - - -

I've got my own question/concern: in what shape are the Avesta Linux source files in currently. Have they been improved in the last 6-12 months? (for example functions required for rope and magic rope aren't included in source, ++)
Are there any alternative 7.x OT sources for Linux that are better? Or have anyone else improved the Avesta sources and may have shared this somewhere?
Etc.

I've ran the latest and some older revisions of this distro and rope and shovel etc have worked everytime? :eek:

Is there a false positive? My Antivir detected one (I downloaded the the featured from April 2012).
Also the avesta.exe disappeared all of a sudden when I opened the folder tho my antivir hasnt blocked it. Strange...

Don't know if it's false or not. Better compile it yourself using the sources. Just to be safer at least.

Okay thanks, but which sources?
If I follow the link "source download" I got some empty folders?

Aah yea, thank you. Any chance to save the whole folder or do I have to download each file for its own? If I try "save file at..." by right clicking on /SRC it only downloads the html.

Back