• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 Cipsoft Legacy Server

What server do you like to see with this project?

• PVP - HIGH RATE - Stages ending 3x Experience, 8x Skills, 4x Mana Regeneration, 3x Magic, 3x Loot

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • PVP - MEDIUM RATE - 2x Experience, 2x Skills, 2x Mana Regeneration, 1x Magic, 1x Loot

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • PVP - LOW RATE - 1x Experience, 1x Skills, 1x Mana Regeneration, 1x Magic, 1x Loot

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • NON PVP - LOW RATE 1x Experience, 1x Skills, 1x Mana Regeneration, 1x Magic, 1x Loot

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • NON PVP - MEDIUM RATE - 2x Experience, 2x Skills, 2x Mana Regeneration, 1x Magic, 1x Loot

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Project like this one NEVER end up being done and heres why:

1- Picky whiny vaginas community

2- Owners trying to clone CipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoft behaviour, wich is not possible unless you spent shit load of time on it.

For what thought, servers die after few months or even less.

ded gaem.

Not hathing thought, i love 7.4

Project like this one NEVER end up being done and heres why:

1- Picky whiny vaginas community

2- Owners trying to clone CipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoftCipsoft behaviour, wich is not possible unless you spent shit load of time on it.

For what thought, servers die after few months or even less.

ded gaem.

Not hathing thought, i love 7.4

Any server will die if hoster doesn't spend time on it.

Not dead. Sorry for rebump this post, but I think it needs some update.

I wanted to make a server clone of the real Tibia old school, and the cipsoft leaked files were a chance to make that.
Now most of my work it's overloaded with the RealOTS release, and I feel that I spent countless hours without sense but in the way to here I learned a lot about developing and hosting an OT server.

I didn't enter otland in the last couple of months, I just returned this week to update this post and realized that RealOTS files were released. In a matter of hours I had a 7.72 server working like a charm in linux, a "perfect" clone of Tibia 7.72 one.

I don't know where to go from here, but this project it's now obsolete due to this release. Time to change my forum signature.

Last edited:
This time I have to eat my words. @CipsoftStinks you are correct, I missed to change some sprites on .spr, easy to fix.
Thanks for show me that bugs.
consider sharing yours items.otb for the oth distro? with your sexy old giant spider and 7.4 look/feel of ground tiles etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back