• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 Cipsoft Legacy Server

What server do you like to see with this project?

• PVP - HIGH RATE - Stages ending 3x Experience, 8x Skills, 4x Mana Regeneration, 3x Magic, 3x Loot

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • PVP - MEDIUM RATE - 2x Experience, 2x Skills, 2x Mana Regeneration, 1x Magic, 1x Loot

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • PVP - LOW RATE - 1x Experience, 1x Skills, 1x Mana Regeneration, 1x Magic, 1x Loot

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • NON PVP - LOW RATE 1x Experience, 1x Skills, 1x Mana Regeneration, 1x Magic, 1x Loot

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • NON PVP - MEDIUM RATE - 2x Experience, 2x Skills, 2x Mana Regeneration, 1x Magic, 1x Loot

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Cipsoft leaked files to replicate every square.
The leaked files is 7.7, don't you know the difference between that version and real 7.4?. It's impossible to.. as you said "replicate every square". without using CAM's/SS's.

The leaked files is 7.7, don't you know the difference between that version and real 7.4?. It's impossible to.. as you said "replicate every square". without using CAM's/SS's.
7.7 only added more squares (Port Hope, etc) and new sprites, the whole map it's the same. For the 0,01% of possible changes in the old 7.4 map compared to 7.7 I'll fill the gap if neccessary.

Differnece between 7.4 and 7.7 its not just more sqms on Port hope. If this is the level of the hoster, i dont wanna think what is going to be the next.....

Differnece between 7.4 and 7.7 its not just more sqms on Port hope. If this is the level of the hoster, i dont wanna think what is going to be the next.....
Tell us then the differences.

actually here is a small list, mountains, swamp (don't forget to add nature), boats, debris in alot places. too tired to think of all the things right now. just watch alot of cam and ss if you want 7.4 style

Last edited:
actually here is a small list, mountains, swamp (don't forget to add nature), boats, debris in alot places. too tired to think of all the things right now. just watch alot of cam and ss if you want 7.4 style

If you mean that 7.4 has old graphics/sprites, I give you a few examples of my server ingame (edited post to fix sprites):

Boats:
JagW8DL.png

Mountains:
cFsGfE9.png

Swamp:
tf2u54e.png

Plus. Modern client with old look, OpenGL graphics (you know that 7.4 version has poor graphic options) and modern features like languages, three panels available, etc
5Gk3gpX.png

Last edited:
Your rocks items i mean in the floor loks like 7.72 and the swampa is 7.72 also change it men :)
examples about how they should look to be 7.4 :
zOfo7ZP.png

8Lh0X4U.png

Your rocks items i mean in the floor loks like 7.72 and the swampa is 7.72 also change it men :)
examples about how they should look to be 7.4 :
zOfo7ZP.png

8Lh0X4U.png
@CipsoftStinks if you wanna advertise your server, please start your own thread.
I see the nice sprites of rune backpacks stolen from Medivia on your screens, but no differences with my sprites of nature:
FzmNgqN.png

@CipsoftStinks if you wanna advertise your server, please start your own thread.
I see the nice sprites of rune backpacks stolen from Medivia on your screens, but no differences with my sprites of nature:
FzmNgqN.png
im not advertising anything.pictures are as reference, i was giving a feedback with good intentions. you should be happy that i told.you .. in 7.4 those things used to be more darky you want a good replica so you should start there :)
-the grey floor is more dark, the swamp is different

Last edited:
im not advertising anything.pictures are as reference, i was giving a feedback with good intentions. you should be happy that i told.you .. in 7.4 those things used to be more darky you want a good replica so you should start there :)
-the grey floor is more dark, the swamp is different
Nobody will ever see the "changes", because I can't even see it too. Tbh, there is no difference XD

cipsoftstinks is actually correct, what he is missing tho is the nature after removing the mountains

yep i used to play in those times of tibia :') so i can see those details easily anyway is thing of just download the 7.4 sprites

This time I have to eat my words. @CipsoftStinks you are correct, I missed to change some sprites on .spr, easy to fix.
Thanks for show me that bugs.

nice GM XD
Failll omg, dont even know what client he host?? Sad

Nobody reached basilisk for now, but I wanted to replicate RL npc:
tRcq7OV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back