• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] D2 Server with automated infrastructure setup, compilation and provisioning. Deploy all with few clicks

Hello, I tried 2 days ago to compile it without a docker, I can't, I already give up.
I need your help, could you help me compile on linux, unbuntu or debian distribution (no docker), I can pay you for your help, thanks.
or

Eu ainda não consegui testar o Market. Como ele é? Igual ou parecido como o global?
Outra coisa. Tenho um host linux, e andei tentando realizar as etapas mas não obtive sucesso. Nunca lidei com Docker..... Você poderia me dar suporte ou instala-lo utilizando TeamView? Qual o seu preço? Existe algum contato pra gente negociar? Obrigado.
--
I haven't been able to test the Market yet. What's he like? Same or similar as the global? Another thing. I have a linux host, and I've been trying to perform the steps but I haven't been successful. I never dealt with Docker ..... Could you support me or install it using TeamView? What's your price? Is there any contact for us to negotiate? Thank you.

Possui Client? Existe algum otclient disponível que possa disponibilizar?
Have Client? Is there any otclient available that can make available ?

Eu ainda não consegui testar o Market. Como ele é? Igual ou parecido como o global?
Outra coisa. Tenho um host linux, e andei tentando realizar as etapas mas não obtive sucesso. Nunca lidei com Docker..... Você poderia me dar suporte ou instala-lo utilizando TeamView? Qual o seu preço? Existe algum contato pra gente negociar? Obrigado.
--
I haven't been able to test the Market yet. What's he like? Same or similar as the global? Another thing. I have a linux host, and I've been trying to perform the steps but I haven't been successful. I never dealt with Docker ..... Could you support me or install it using TeamView? What's your price? Is there any contact for us to negotiate? Thank you.

Possui Client? Existe algum otclient disponível que possa disponibilizar?
Have Client? Is there any otclient available that can make available ?

I'm unable to make this work under latest ubuntu version.

W: Failed to fetch http://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/main/binary-amd64/Packages 404 Not Found

W: Failed to fetch http://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy-updates/main/binary-amd64/Packages 404 Not Found

W: Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/debian-security/dists/wheezy/updates/main/binary-amd64/Packages 404 Not Found

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Just change Dockerfile to this and it should run

Bash:
FROM debian:8
WORKDIR /app

RUN apt-get update && apt-get -y install autoconf build-essential pkg-config libboost-dev libgmp3-dev libxml2-dev liblua5.1-0-dev libmysqlclient-dev libcrypto++-dev ccache libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-regex-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev lua5.1 lua-sql-mysql-dev libncurses5-dev mysql-client
COPY source ./source
RUN cd source && sh autogen.sh && ./configure --enable-mysql && make -j $(nproc) && mv otserv ../

COPY world ./data/world
COPY data ./data
COPY config.lua .

COPY scripts ./scripts
RUN chmod +x ./scripts/*.sh

CMD ./otserv

Is there any way to compile in Ubuntu? I don't understand much to tell the truth. But in the conventional way, as the tutorials point out, I couldn't.

Back