• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] [Epic Release] The best 7.4 real map in the web!!!!

Shanksera

Reaction score
I've been working on this map and after few months I stopped mainly due to lack of time and nowadays nothing changed still busy.This map needs obviously some fixes , but It's still the most completed 7.4 real map in the net.95% of borders are fixed including swamp , sand etc. 90% of mountain's are fixed maybe even more I didn't open the map for about year so I am not sure where exactly mountains walls are missing. The map contain all cities and rookgard, cormaya and not contain ice islands , senja etc.I've got also senja map as other single map so if you will be interested I can upload it too and you will have to import to main map.There is also set action ids and unique ids on map as I got full server with data folder working and own made distro Otserv SVN 0.6.3 much more stable than Avesta.Around 90 real npcs, (incl.real talk not full, real look etc,), real quests , real runes formula , server has options like parcel trap etc , can be hosted with exp stage).

Today I release map only , in next weeks I will release full data folder, dumped datebase so you will have just import to datebase and own distro.Unless someone will be interested to take it for themselves.I will hold it and wait for serious offer.I am not want much for it so I think we can make a deal.The rest of the project (data folder , distro) won't be released then.If interested PM.

and screenshoots sorry I cannot zoom out it.

map stat.jpgrook.jpg

Hope you like it and I hope its gonna be useful for someone.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
When I try to download this release I only get the message "This file can only be downloaded with SpeedyShare Premium. Get Premium Now!"

Please re-upload! :)

Well guys I haven't been able to answer as I've been far away on my holidays without permament access to internet.I will try to reupload to another mirror when I find this map on my pc.Stay tuned.By the way I received a lot of messages asking about "rest of the project".I will include own distro 0.6.3_SVN (stable much more than Avesta) , full data folder with npcs (some of them are real) , quests (most important) , actions etc. also Ill include website with own template for small fee any serious offer please on pivate.

Can you please share the informations and results about Avesta stability? I'm curious how it performed in your tests.

version/revision,
custom codes (yes/no),
uptime,
avarage players online,
map size,
operating system,
any other relevant information

Thanks.

If you worked on that for months, you didn't work efficiently.
It is probably 3 days of work to get a 7.4 map.
Nontheless nice release.

@Ferrus
I just did some test in the past and Avesta wasn't stable at all.I don't know how does Avesta looks like now but guarantee my pure SVN is stable.

@Summ
I am not kind of person whos spending all days before pc.I just fix the bugs in my spare time.Anyway I wish you good luck with getting good 7.4 real map in 3 days.

@Nothxbye
First of all I highly doubt you tried download my map so you don't even know how does map looks like and yes you sure its not my map its probably cip map.Your nick is equal to yours post's.

Back