• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] <Faloria> Coming SOON! Thoughts?

haha screw redskull remover. ANd yes you can easily get more than 4 frags in 1 battle.

Will it be a tibiacam available?

I Will try my best to make that possible, though I have no idea how to implent it for a custom client. If someone does, please contact me, it would be very appriciated!

Why don't you use your ZnoteAAC? Does is something wrong with your AAC?

This time I am experimenting more, I am ditching multi compatibility, as well as user friendlyness. This AAC is basically written only for me, with raw performance in mind.

I Will try my best to make that possible, though I have no idea how to implent it for a custom client. If someone does, please contact me, it would be very appriciated!

you should ask Elf, he made a ingame-tibiacast system in his ot "Lordaeron" nowdays Fare has it and its called "Arthas" i think Znote saw it before, maybe thats a nice idea to implent :)

good luck and buy hosting for 250 euros or you will get ddosed by some assholes

Back