• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 realmap 4.0 sprites?

What rates would you like to see?

• Total voters
What i was saying is he knows my other account, of which i worked with him ;d
wait wat? Are you going to host this on Windows 10 pro? On a home network? wat wat wat. Where is the logic in that?
You will probably instantly get DDoS'ed. If you really want to host on Windows go atleast with Windows Server 2015.

did you ask me if you can use my pictures ? I have no problem you using the sprites or even client from stonehenge because i did not made it and creator shared it with us. but seriously screenshot from my build of the server and own rookgard map aswell like such a fail with custom rook pictures xD
btw dl link from my thread:
https://mega.nz/#!JZ1VjQiR!S_WTuxvYXqitT_8vm0s9eAfX8rrFWVGRjsf9_0X3X6o

this contains 7.6 client with sprites
A LOT OF WORK TO DO LIKE ITEMS .OTB i would recommend upgrading 7.6 from the start using those sprites from this client since some items in .otb wont work
where the exe of Stonehenge OTS?

!Bump!

So alot of people are voting for #4 ^^

can anyone tell me why you'd like to see the server with (4x exp / 5x magic / 4x magic)?

I am just curious.

Regards,
Mythera

there is cheats in this sources look for BBK or :BBK: or ::BBK::
just to prevent on piossible start and use of this
!Bump!

So alot of people are voting for #4 ^^

can anyone tell me why you'd like to see the server with (4x exp / 5x magic / 4x magic)?

I am just curious.

Regards,
Mythera
because nobody wants to spent month looking at squares not moving feet

It's not about being cool or popular, it's about how you behave against certain respected people on this website. The OTLand community will know and react to that, as they have with previous server owners that turned out to be major dicks, whether you like it or not. He's constantly trying to bring other people and their servers down, spreading bullshit around the community until he gets proven wrong & then goes and hide for a while. If you don't believe me, look up the shitstorm he created between him and HalfAway.

Shit like this is what makes me believe he's not the person I'd like to see hosting an OT I play:

eFJqKI6.png

Randomly trying to bring a server down with a lie.

@mich3208 agree

idk what people are arguing about. It's hard to play on a server when GM's iq < 20

Back