• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 realmap 4.0 sprites?

What rates would you like to see?

• Total voters

God Mythera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
6LzVQnk.png

(Vote) Loot Rate
(Vote) Cast System
(Vote) Frags for Daily/Weekly/Monthly

So i have noticed alot of servers for the 7.4 community mostly die after a couple of weeks, so i am thinking about working on a 7.4 ot server. First i will have to start a thread in Jobs and possibly have someone compile 7.6 to 7.4 (i have sources) i have never tried to use it with a full real map, but i think it would be nice to see for a rpg & pvp server instead of just a pvp server. So i made this discussion thread to see if people would be down to try it and if so what stages would you like to see!

I mainly started this thread after seeing how classicus turned out, after seeing it running for a couple weeks just letting bots run the place and staff did nothing about it. Sadly the server died very quickly with only 12 players online (9/13/2016) also i will work on the custom client so it is at least 99% anti bot.

So what else will there be besides the basic 7.4 realmap? Simple. I will work on a custom task npc never seen before where you can get rewards such as (gold, experience, and even items) mostly there will be item rewards for each vocation.

When the server is 100% ready i will be adding a shop to the website, the only thing you will be able to buy is premium and you can also earn premium scrolls in-game by doing simple task's.

The server host is a private host so no cost will be going into it!
All donations will be given back to the players in cash prizes for events!
Check the host information and speed test below to see the speed, know that in the next couple of months the speed test will be better!

:Host Information:
bFPZ83e.png

:Speed Test:
5638195688.png

:Information:
Host: United States
Custom Client?: Yes (anti-bot)
Experience from players?: Yes (1x)
Task's for all levels?: For levels 8 - 120+

:Skills & Stages:
(Coming Soon)

:Special Features:
Trainer Pet
Cast System
Task System
Anti-Bot Client
Premium Island

More to come...

What are the advantages of being premium?:
Premium Island
Premium Outfits
Able to buy houses
All boat travel is FREE

30% Experience Bonus
Can sell to Djin without missions

What is on premium island?:
On premium island you can fight all sorts of monsters such as
(demons, dragon lords, dragons, cyclops, orcs and rotworms)

We will start it off with some spoilers:

sloFCHm.jpg

RAcLig0.png

2xrp9n3.png

mDDTC5f.png

BjfOmtn.png

UKLCAwH.png

D0CVQD6.png

jyEQznQ.png

uqcD7wC.png

Picrures by @Lifer420!

bueGUW8.png

NpzfTEw.png

I'd like to hear what you'd also want to see, and type of monster or missions you'd like in the server for a challenge just leave a comment below :)

Regard's,
Mythera

Last edited:
Are you going to run this server into the ground too? You let your old server be botted AFK after stating it was illegal, and it too was online for a few weeks with 10 players.

Are you going to run this server into the ground too? You let your old server be botted AFK after stating it was illegal, and it too was online for a few weeks with 10 players.
Rook-Valley is still being worked on, will be back online early November and will be doing a 2 day countdown. When this server is ready i will also do a 1 day countdown. As for Rook-Valley, for botters i wont ban them i will only jail them (1-hour) and after that if they choose to bot again they will be jailed for the same time as before. When Mythera 7.4 is finished the only thing purchasable from the shop will be only premium nothing more.

This is actually pretty chill, not sure how well it will work out, but hope the best for this server!
Thank's :) i will do my best to make sure it works out! I just need to find a trustworthy member to help me compile it so i can have it ready for beta testing (December 2nd - December 11th) that is the official beta testing date ;)

We already have classictibia and Medivia as lowrates, why would this one be able to co-exist besides those?

We already have classictibia and Medivia as lowrates, why would this one be able to co-exist besides those?
I am simply only giving this a shot because of the 4.0 sprites, sure Medivia and Classictibia are good but imagine bringing more oldschool to a already oldschool server? Also i will be doing my best to give it a RPG feeling instead of it all being pvp. I also know that having experience from players kind of makes it pvp and not rpg so i will add a new poll here:

Experience By Killing Players?

I am simply only giving this a shot because of the 4.0 sprites, sure Medivia and Classictibia are good but imagine bringing more oldschool to a already oldschool server? Also i will be doing my best to give it a RPG feeling instead of it all being pvp. I also know that having experience from players kind of makes it pvp and not rpg so i will add a new poll here:

Experience By Killing Players?

Medivia and Classictibia are both more about the RPG feeling than it being 'all pvp' as you say, so basically your server is no different except for oldschool sprites on items that existed back in 4.0.

That won't cut it.

Medivia and Classictibia are both more about the RPG feeling than it being 'all pvp' as you say, so basically your server is no different except for oldschool sprites on items that existed back in 4.0.

That won't cut it.
Please show me any 7.1-7.6 server that has sprites under 7.1 that is right, none. So i think this server will be one of the first. It was finished back in 2014~ and has only ran one time (1 month) and for the past 2 years it has been sitting on my computer. Which is why i am gonna make it into something instead of letting it go to waste, so once i find a trustworthy person willing to compile it and i pay him for the work then it will be ready for beta testing on December 2nd. Also Medivia is to custom (monsters, grounds, new areas). With this server all sprites are actually from old tibia and no custom sprites.

What about old systems? Such as amulet of life instead of amulet of loss. I remember back in the days paladins could use utevo res, to summon creatures. So you will change sprites, but you also have to change the systems..

What about old systems? Such as amulet of life instead of amulet of loss. I remember back in the days paladins could use utevo res, to summon creatures. So you will change sprites, but you also have to change the systems..
I will possibly add the amulet of life, but first i need to work on compiling the server and work on the systems. I am up for all/any ideas from any member of otland.

Please show me any 7.1-7.6 server that has sprites under 7.1 that is right, none. So i think this server will be one of the first. It was finished back in 2014~ and has only ran one time (1 month) and for the past 2 years it has been sitting on my computer. Which is why i am gonna make it into something instead of letting it go to waste, so once i find a trustworthy person willing to compile it and i pay him for the work then it will be ready for beta testing on December 2nd. Also Medivia is to custom (monsters, grounds, new areas). With this server all sprites are actually from old tibia and no custom sprites.

There is none but that's not the point, it's still 7.4 but with different sprites. Besides that your server doesn't differ from other 7.4s.

You're not one of the most liked members on these forums, so why would anyone that looks for a decent and trustworthy 7.4 take your server over Medivia, which has been running for 5+ years without a reset?

I'm just trying to make you see that this is a waste of time, you won't have a bigger community than 20 people at most 'n after that it'll slowly die. Even Classictibia, a server that has quite a reputation, isn't really populated.
Aim for a mid/highrate war server and you might stand a chance to compete with Ryan as people seem to get tired of him faster each time he launches a server.

I'm just trying to make you see that this is a waste of time, you won't have a bigger community than 20 people at most 'n after that it'll slowly die.
That is why when it is finished and after the beta, i plan to use 400$ of my own money that i am saving up for a countdown on otservlist. I think with a 4 day countdown i should get alot of players, and as they get to know me in-game (yes i will be active and interact with the players) then maybe they will respect me a bit more. I have been on otland for a long time (oldest account is from 2010) the reason why i also wanna do this is to work on the 7.4 community. Sure Medivia has been online for 5 years with no resets, but it is time for something new. Also remember i am not out for money, since the only thing available on the shop will be Premium and you can also get premium free in-game. Yes i did say that i was gonna do a 4 day countdown but i have changed my mind and if i wanna get more players i have to go big. Also i even plan to add 3 events (Capture the Flag, Battlefield Event, and Last Man Standing) which you can also earn premium as a prize and also you can receive some gold. I have been wasting my time in tibia running servers that go no where, even though Rook-Valley had a good start at a record peak of 48 players online which is pretty much a big enough map for 80-100 players. So i believe if i do a countdown i plan to get ATLEAST 200+ players and i will do updates on the server and just hope that it will get a higher record breaking point.

edit: And yes i know that Ryan ruins his server because he only does what he wants, i am aiming at what the people want. They want a 7.4 real map with a USA host? They got it. They want a anti-bot client? They got it. What ever the players want i will do and i will listen, i wont be some money hungry kid who will only run a server for money. I will also do my best to make this another goal to achieve because i have never ran a 7.4 server before so it will be a good time for me to learn more about running a 7.4 server.

edit2: As about running it with mid/high rate it seems alot of people are voting for the 4x constant experience, so whatever they vote for i will do ^^ also the poll will end the day before the beta starts. So whatever has the most votes i will do.

You're not one of the most liked members on these forums, so why would anyone that looks for a decent and trustworthy 7.4 take your server over Medivia, which has been running for 5+ years without a reset?.

Who are you to speak who likes who? Take your high school smut bull shit to some other fucking forum.

[EDIT] On top of that, you are looking for differences in an attempt to clone actual Tibia? You understand your basis of an argument is in it's own a paradox?

Who are you to speak who likes who? Take your high school smut bull shit to some other fucking forum.

[EDIT] On top of that, you are looking for differences in an attempt to clone actual Tibia? You understand your basis of an argument is in it's own a paradox?

If you'd actually be looking around on these forums more often you would know that Mythera has been crying about his donations to different servers that attract the oldschool community, and people pretty much despite him for that. This has nothing to do with high school bull shit, this is just how it is. And since it's the same oldschool community he's targetting with his server, he might want to think about that.

I honestly don't care what his server is going to look like since I'll never play it. I do however wonder what he would do to stand out, since there are already 2 similar OTs running with a much better reputation, so you would need to differ from those in a positive way.

Back