• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team 7.4 Realmap Project

Dumjaevl

#1 Error Maker
Reaction score
Some quick information about me

I'm born 1996, 20 y/o in October, i've been playing Tibia since i learned how to use a computer, born & raised in Sweden in a small city in the North.
I've been helping out other OTs before, mapped some, scripted some, i'm an all-around type of guy, I want to test everything out ^^)
And now you might be wondering what I need help with since I think that i'm God... Well pretty much everything ^^

Jobs
If you are a Mapper / Scripter / Webdesigner, post some pictures of your recent work.
If you are a Gamemaster & been one at another project, tell me the name.
If you want to be a Bugtester, just post ;)
And if there anything else you'd like to help with, post that aswell! :D

Server information
The current distro i'm using is Avesta
The website is ugly, but "works"
The map is working, but still needs some work, and I might have some ideas for some new stuff :*
The scripts "works" aswell, and i might have some new ideas there aswell ^^)

I haven't tested out the server to 100%, so we'll find all problems together, and solve them together.

Do you have any questions? Don't be afraid to ask :)

How much work is done? Who will host? what are you best on? like scripting? mapping?

Avesta distro är svår o jobba med för den har inte DirecX9 o OpenGL som alla föredrar. Avesta-distron då är de 7.4 clienten också så blir de klurigt. Men de går att jobba på Avesta distron men själva motorn e inte bästa för folk tycker de laggar om dom har tex dålig dator iom att du ej kan ha opengl elr directx9. Så ja skulle säga att OThire är den stabilaste. De e en 7.72 me direcxt9 o opengl, bara att man byter ut sprites till 7.4 och tar bort vissa items och fixar 7.4 features. Eller så jobbar man på Avesta o försöker fixa en stabil cleint I guess.

How much work is done? Who will host? what are you best on? like scripting? mapping?

I'm trying to find all of the bugs atm, i've written down a couple of things and fixed some already, I will hire a host, since i'd really like to have a datacentre hosting instead of a private person. I'm as i said, an all-arounder, i can pretty much do everything, but i'm not awesome at it ^^

Avesta distro är svår o jobba med för den har inte DirecX9 o OpenGL som alla föredrar. Avesta-distron då är de 7.4 clienten också så blir de klurigt. Men de går att jobba på Avesta distron men själva motorn e inte bästa för folk tycker de laggar om dom har tex dålig dator iom att du ej kan ha opengl elr directx9. Så ja skulle säga att OThire är den stabilaste. De e en 7.72 me direcxt9 o opengl, bara att man byter ut sprites till 7.4 och tar bort vissa items och fixar 7.4 features. Eller så jobbar man på Avesta o försöker fixa en stabil cleint I guess.

We'll talk in PM, It's an english section of the forums, I don't want to upset the mods ^^)

Are you going for a normal real map or planning to add alot of custom things to it, and if so what kind of things? :)

Are you going for a normal real map or planning to add alot of custom things to it, and if so what kind of things? :)

Well, I have some ideas, but we'll have to make a vote & see what the future players like the most, and if we'd like, we can make another server if we get the right team ^^)

@Dumjaevl There is a project that Ond works on, Hes downgrading TFS 1.2 to 7.4 :)
Maybe thats a good start for you bud!

Hello Bro about your distro and your project the thing is that projects thats "works" seems not to be working properly
so here is my purpose
i have a real server working not "working" working
all houses all quest no bug in map
features as autoban rarepackets-antibot -grizzly adams -cast systems shared/war systems
poi quest
all port hope
and much more
ISNFRBV.png

19o9Zy7.png

E1IIAKx.png

I9IHTkx.png

EaDRgGh.png

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/boklZR7HqGmqI" width="480" height="326" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/boklZR7HqGmqI">via GIPHY</a></p>

i need people for now add custom content to the server monster zones etc all mainland is working properly 7.72 7.4 graphics

i wanna check server is online classica.ddns.net

Last edited:
No offence but are you stupid? You can use 7.7 client in Avesta easily..

No offence but are you stupid? You can use 7.7 client in Avesta easily..
hahaha your quote make me laught alot XD maybe he is new im pretty sure he is using the avesta with the files that i released
xdd very bugged :/

bump
hail to original tibia fans
I have Avesta 7.4 and imported the 7.4 real map from otsu.eu through ramere's map editor
I am not a c++ coder I am environment designer so I am having trouble making god char
Good luck all don't forget 7.0

Back