• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] TFS 1.2

ond

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Not sure what I need to write here but...

Note:
I have never used Github before, so if I made any mistakes you will know why.

About:
  • Based on a downgraded branch by ninjalulz, which according to the file 'definition.h' is TFS 1.2
  • Will load older otb/otbm(7.4 to 7.72) files
  • 7.4 items.otb/otbm follows, can be changed to 7.7. Just take the items folder from like OTHire or similar
  • Custom client included (7.72 client with 7.4 dat/spr/pic)
I don't know any bugs yet since I haven't tried it so hard. I only made it possible to login, change outfit, and all those other necessary things...

I have only stripped the code from functions/features to make the server work with older protocols, which means that all credits goes to the hard-working TFS developers + ninjalulz for downgrading it in the first place to 8.0

Download:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump: fixed some issues posted by Seliro
bro how i made to load real map i got a 7.6 and a 7.4 but when server starts to load map the exe instantly closed help and thanks
for share these files

Open it via cmd. Example:

cd C:\Users\Felipe93\theforgottenserver-7.4\server\theforgottenserver.exe

Open it via cmd. Example:

i do it but it says that is unable to load config.lua file i tried with both config.lua that come in server other idea? can help em via teamviewer?
sorry for being so noob @ond help me :( is nice seerver thansk for files

bro how i made to load real map i got a 7.6 and a 7.4 but when server starts to load map the exe instantly closed help and thanks
for share these files
dude, you gotta import your database first.. probably why it closes for you. in config.lua under -- mySQL settings change to your username and password and also the database name

dude, you gotta import your database first.. probably why it closes for you. in config.lua under -- mySQL settings change to your username and password and also the database name
i have upload my database to my xampp? or where i have to import it? also i haven't password and my user is root

i have upload my database to my xampp? or where i have to import it? also i haven't password and my user is root
1. create a database and give it a name lets say "tfs74"
2. import the db file to your new database
3. in config.lua set mysqlUser = "root", mysqlPass = "" and mysqlDatabase = "tfs74"

1. create a database and give it a name lets say "tfs74"
2. import the db file to your new database
3. in config.lua set mysqlUser = "root", mysqlPass = "" and mysqlDatabase = "tfs74"
i already did it ... im not new in these things

im tryiong tom open the server with rl map i already logged in with the map that on gives in the server files
when i try to open the server via cmd i get the error unable to load config.lua file i going to uplaod a picture

picture of the error when i try to open the server with a real map i tried with 7.4 and a 7.6 and with both config.lua files that comes in servers files
picture https://i.imgur.com/xGdGxHF.png << error
pd: i have already upload my database to xampp and those things
any tip?

hm strange. sorry i can't help you there. i run a different map fine tho. you must have done something wrong idk..
BqlaAr9.jpg

oki the thing is that im trying open a rl map (thats is very big) and @ond tell me to open it from cmd so the problem is this https://i.imgur.com/xGdGxHF.png

opening from exe with tiny map 0 problem i ahve logged in too but i want to open a real map

thanks anyway mate :)

Nice! Did you add UHTrap, stack of 2 or more parcels/furniture blocks you?

Nice! Did you add UHTrap, stack of 2 or more parcels/furniture blocks you?
No, but I pushed a commit for this right now. Also fixed the bed issue.

If anyone can try it out and give feedback on the latest commit, that would be nice. I just tested it quickly.

Also note: I took the fixes for UH-Trap and "Not push yourself/others on >= 2 stacked items with height attribute" from avesta, which means credits goes to Ferrus

No, but I pushed a commit for this right now. Also fixed the bed issue.

If anyone can try it out and give feedback on the latest commit, that would be nice. I just tested it quickly.

Also note: I took the fixes for UH-Trap and "Not push yourself/others on >= 2 stacked items with height attribute" from avesta, which means credits goes to Ferrus

2 stacked itesm blocking movement should be a config option as UHtrap is, if I'm not mistaken it's not default at 7.72.

Back