• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] TFS 1.2

Can someone help me?? I am very new with Ots. I made everything ok my server is online but i dont know how can i log in or even create account

So this is a forgotten server that works on 7.4? im confused

also does it has npc scripts and spawns? thanks

So this is a forgotten server that works on 7.4? im confused

also does it has npc scripts and spawns? thanks

Hello RipTibia, it works, and it has a few npc's and spawns, its not a download and run server.

Ps: Someone know how to fix the rune shop npc? when i say like Buy Sudden death rune or Buy blank rune it doesnt repsond

Thnx

How does this compare to OTHire? I like the idéa of the latest TFS, but does it have "all" oldschool features along with the newer ones people tend to mix? With that I mean shared xp, war-systems, uhtraps, parcel/furniture traps, unable to rope if items on hole, sio through walls and whatever.
Super neat none the less!

Messed up my post a bit, the only parts I ment to write about the mixed features was the shared xp, war-systems, optional lootmessages, stacking runes/items, autostack and whatever. The others are just normal oldschool stuff. (Can't edit posts in this section)

Having errors with Znote with this server. It lets me create an account on the website, but when I try to log into the account on the website I get this error.

_
string(183) "SELECT `a`.`secret` AS `secret`, `za`.`secret` AS `znote_secret` FROM `accounts` AS `a` INNER JOIN `znote_accounts` AS `za` ON `a`.`id` = `za`.`account_id` WHERE `a`.`id`='1' LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'a.secret' in 'field list'
_

Anybody knows what this might mean?

Having errors with Znote with this server. It lets me create an account on the website, but when I try to log into the account on the website I get this error.

_
string(183) "SELECT `a`.`secret` AS `secret`, `za`.`secret` AS `znote_secret` FROM `accounts` AS `a` INNER JOIN `znote_accounts` AS `za` ON `a`.`id` = `za`.`account_id` WHERE `a`.`id`='1' LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'a.secret' in 'field list'
_

Anybody knows what this might mean?

In config of znote:

// QR code authenticator Only works with TFS 1.2+
$config['twoFactorAuthenticator'] = false; <- Set to false

Not sure what I need to write here but...

Note:
I have never used Github before, so if I made any mistakes you will know why.

About:
  • Based on a downgraded branch by ninjalulz, which according to the file 'definition.h' is TFS 1.2
  • Will load older otb/otbm(7.4 to 7.72) files
  • 7.4 items.otb/otbm follows, can be changed to 7.7. Just take the items folder from like OTHire or similar
  • Custom client included (7.72 client with 7.4 dat/spr/pic)
I don't know any bugs yet since I haven't tried it so hard. I only made it possible to login, change outfit, and all those other necessary things...

I have only stripped the code from functions/features to make the server work with older protocols, which means that all credits goes to the hard-working TFS developers + ninjalulz for downgrading it in the first place to 8.0

Download:
https://github.com/babymannen/theforgottenserver-7.4

Since this server runs on TFS 1.2, I'm assuming that I can follow this tutorial except use the link you have given above for the server files instead of what he uses?
https://otland.net/threads/video-tu...-website-and-shop-system.166818/#post-1610115

If so, do I need to build the .sln file with Visual Studio? If so I cannot get it to work, I keep getting an error. can anyone help? I have TeamViewer 12

anyone use this distro? It is worth to use it or is it bugged?

^ I'd like to know the same, how to make it work.

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>otpch.cpp
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.10.25017\include\crtdefs.h(10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'corecrt.h': No such file or directory
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

i get this error when i tery to compile..

So anyone knows if this server can work with OTX datapack?
^ I'd like to know the same, how to make it work.
Why not just use OTX? This server has not been tested very much. At least not by me. Major bugs now are a messed up addEventWalk issue tha makes creatures "dash" their way infront and there is something wrong with the kill/ban functions in the source code. I haven't got any time to fix these issues and I also lack the interest and willpower. And to make it even worse, it lacks important performance fixes that the original bransch has gone through. I would recommend you to use OTX and simply downgrade those things you want to make it more compatible with 7.4, since I suppose that's what you're looking for in the end?

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>otpch.cpp
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.10.25017\include\crtdefs.h(10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'corecrt.h': No such file or directory
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

i get this error when i tery to compile..
I have not had this issue. Google the error: Cannot open include file: 'corecrt.h': No such file or directory
And see if you can find any help online. I cannot help you.

Why not just use OTX? This server has not been tested very much. At least not by me. Major bugs now are a messed up addEventWalk issue tha makes creatures "dash" their way infront and there is something wrong with the kill/ban functions in the source code. I haven't got any time to fix these issues and I also lack the interest and willpower. And to make it even worse, it lacks important performance fixes that the original bransch has gone through. I would recommend you to use OTX and simply downgrade those things you want to make it more compatible with 7.4, since I suppose that's what you're looking for in the end?

I have not had this issue. Google the error: Cannot open include file: 'corecrt.h': No such file or directory
And see if you can find any help online. I cannot help you.
yeah ive tried to google the error with no result also tried to include tibia and otland, do you have the 64bit version precompiled? :) windows

Back