• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Triforce [Highrate] [USA] Start this Saturday 3rd.

btw i dunno if you care but there is way too much random pking going on, i know its a server made for wars and stuff but all the people over level 70~ are just running around pking everybody and its not cool :(

also you need to add a forum

Last edited:
I agree the frag time is way too low, they can kill everything and everyone

Yes I know..But he has been online since then and I think it isnt hard to write 2 sentences telling us about the current status, is it?

Triforce told me on Skype it's impossible to know when it's going to be up it's completely up to the dedi, they said it will be up Monday so it will be up at some point today, now give the guy a break.

He also said adding a forum is the first on his To-do list once the servers back online.

Sell triforce client where you can bot as long as you want. Willing pm

Sell triforce client where you can bot as long as you want. Willing pm
I can bring that client for free, and if you rather buy it be sure you test it on a new account because you will get deleted as fast as you use a bot with it.

I can bring that client for free, and if you rather buy it be sure you test it on a new account because you will get deleted as fast as you use a bot with it.
Everything is tested and no ban at the result. Already sold 3 copies of your cracked and nobody complained, now is only a matter of time and everyone will be running bot.

Wtf is goin on with the server right now lol

Massive freezes and kicks for the past 30 mins straight, theres one like every 60 seconds ...

Server is still alive. I noticed bigger lags after last weekend crash but then I discovered program- WTFast, which solved all my issues :)
I would like to invite all of you guys, rly enjoyalbe server for me. Maybe a bit too much random pking sometimes but it's normal on all servers with those rates

Back