• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 x1 Pvp enforced

naprawiamforum

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
one question want to host x1 server just like real real tibia
we have rookgaard i want it to be x1 i do not want to have anyone leave it quicker than 2 hours( which is kinda possible right anyways)
how should we make it if we had 1000 players that would like to login should we:
limit slots to 100 for 1h and increase by 100 per hour
cipsoft limit of 300 players and allow 1 more person per person that left rook
let all 1000 come in but walk through each other?

also my friend want to make 0.1X exp rate can you tell him he is st*pid?? because he is so bad at this idea and i cant convince him

Last edited:
Bro dont even think about having 1000 players lol be happy if you get 30 players. 1x is alrdy stupid but 0.1x even more. Gl with hosting but just saying this oldschool community wont bring you any joy to host for

1k... well, that's not being realistic.
From what you wrote I assume you don't have a famous 7.x server & haven't hosted a 7.x server within the past year(s).
If you think your server is at least as good as the 7.x ones already on otservlist the following numbers should be somewhat accurate when it comes to how many players you can have on launch from marketing.
Otland 0-30 players
3+days countdown on otservlist 30-120 players [270€]
Streamers - 0-200 players

And yes your friend is stupid to think any1 would wanna play 0.1x
thank you for acknowledge of the 0.1x rate im trying to convince him yeah. I already have 1000 emails of 7.4 players :) and there was 900 ppl registered on the first one with just twitch advert no otland L-M-A-O streamers is good point but yet again i know my shit. just wanted to know i want to make highrates for most part for people to enjoy for couple days i dont see point in hosting long term but if there was such option it would be only with x1 rate and maybe 0.5 and stuff after 50 etc to make it harder and more respected

thank you for acknowledge of the 0.1x rate im trying to convince him yeah. I already have 1000 emails of 7.4 players :) and there was 900 ppl registered on the first one with just twitch advert no otland L-M-A-O streamers is good point but yet again i know my shit. just wanted to know i want to make highrates for most part for people to enjoy for couple days i dont see point in hosting long term but if there was such option it would be only with x1 rate and maybe 0.5 and stuff after 50 etc to make it harder and more respected
that you got 1000 doesn't means that you'll achieve a 1000 playerbase. You should be more realistic you'll be lucky if you get 30-100 players online.
in a server with such low rate like x1 as you want.
what will happen in there will be that no one will play in there with more reason if it ain't gonna be long term .Try to use higher rates like x10 x20 etc

Last edited:
i believe that we can handle 1000 players but map is gonna be 150mb minimum. there is custom content and map areas are all being reworked to feature a unique touch.

Back