• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] All premium account dungeons in Tibia mainland

Under Influence

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Tibia 7.6 MAP

*Almost all premium dungeons in free account land, including dungeons from Port Hope, Liberty Bay and Svargrond
*Edron is a city near Orc Fortress and Rookgaard is South of Thais
*Most dungeons are connected underground, for good PKing
*There are no boats and all Tibia quests are removed, creatures are easy to lure since I also removed the bridges of Tibia 7.2 and level doors
*All houses are finally working
*Took Zuma Temple from Legend of Mir 3, is a good dungeon that can be used for events, the statue monsters could be used inside it
*Better for low rate servers
*Newer creatures are one/two respawn only like Black Knights, example: Braindeath with Elder Beholder Outfit

P.S. Red lines are underground connection paths

g6vYtg9.png

DOWNLOAD NOW: (includes monster files, with newer creatures using the old outfits)

SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATES

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a problem with the other map, I added the houses in Fibula which were missing and the minos and cyclops respawns south of Thais.

Attachments

Looks pretty alright, i would'nt say that the venore revamp is "port hope style" but then again dont really map 7.6 so not to sure what sprites you have to play around with.

nice release over all, would like to get my hands on a original 7.6 RL map to revamp :eek: that would be cool..

Yeah I know, I didnt put the bamboo walls because of the windows and there is no option to replace sprites on a selection which would had saved me a lot of work bringing dungeons from newer versions. I turned Venore into a stone city based on Banuta with wooden bridges. I also reworked a bit Shadowthorn, top of Kazordoon and Senja. Instead

I will keep improving the map, maybe change Venore further and Ab'dendriel. Some spawns are still missing too and lots of map bugs, since I found no way to auto border stone walls on remere.

But everybody is free to do what they want to improve it :), I'll be more than happy to see people using this map on their OTservers.

New version:
->Fixed spawns of Mintwallin and Elvenbane

Revamped Venore to look more like Port Hope, and revamped Ab'Dendriel to look more like Tiquanda Forest.

j9ITX4Y.jpg

xYBG3Pt.jpg

The file uploaded to 100% but for some reason didnt show up in the previous post. Here it is.

Attachments

great work

but have you got the clean, original RL map? would that be a problem if you uploaded it her? ;)

I used the OThire Map, tibia legacy server and new versions converted to 7.6. No version was a perfect real map, I had lots of work fixing borders, copying places that didn't exist in one version, removing thrash from the ground, etc, but I did that while making this version of the map so I don't have what you want.

I am finishing reworking Kazordoon soon and I'll rework Carlin too. I will post a new version with more things fixed soon. I'm also thinking of adding Ankrahmun as a buried city too. I will see if I manage to do that.
u81RR0W.jpg

New update: reworked the mountains of Mt Sternum, Kazordoon and Femur Hills. Added some spawns on the top of the hills.

rjsW3xT.jpg

pzfdG4P.jpg

Attachments

Reworked Orc Fortress as a dirty metal stronghold

BIG CHANGE: For old Tibia fans -> Removed all mountain borders from Tibia and the ugly field borders.

This should be the final rework/development release. From now only will be mostly fixes and will only post here when I find the next version is perfect enough :).

If you don't want to use the map but like the city/place reworks, feel free to copy them into your OT.

IZYv9pB.jpg

Attachments

Important fix: Fixed manually all borders in Tibia land so that people don't get confused between two floors. Possible to levitate everywhere like in old school Tibia.
Did a small rework to Outlaw Camp and nomad cave.

Attachments

This looks amazing, I love it.
What a good idea to add pacc areas into facc.

Great job!! :D

Did a small update to Draconia Pyramid and fixed bugs:
p0VZPOv.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
1 month since my last post. I'm curious is anyone using this map as a OTServer project? You can reply by PM if you want.

you could expand thais to the left and add some grass ground + respawns there would look very cool :)

cant edit posts in some of the forums is pretty annoying how otland settings were updated emm drefia could have ghostboat on ghostland for shortcut access (we dont want to use all supplies to get there right ? :D)

I think I made a shortcut or two to get to Drefia faster, although they are not very obvious (I remember that one of them is in the poison fields in the begging of hellgate). Feel free to add anything you want to the map.

Minor fix update: Fixed some bugs on Rookgaard with non-PVP tiles and a broken ladder to bear room.

Attachments

Back