• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] All premium account dungeons in Tibia mainland

Retrospective:

Its been 1 year since I published this map that took me almost 2 months to build for free. I really had fun making it, it brought me so many memories when I was reworking the whole Tibia map, it was a shame it didnt turned out to be successful, I dont think a single OT used it.

When I made this map, I considered the things that made me addicted to Tibia in early 2000's as a free account, the difficultly of leveling, the fear of lured creatures, creature traps, great PVP battles, exploring, etc,

I think the reason why it failed is because it was made for low rate server with not much high level spawns to hunt, maybe I overdid the all main dungeons are connected, lack of any scripted quests, lots of map bugs to correct, too many reworked areas.

Anyway, the fun I had making the map was enough for me :)

I actually love the concept behind this map and has been looking for a condensed version of rlmap, like this mainland focused version with extra pieces, like prem areas embedded into it.
I would really like to use it on my next project, however its a 10.98+ project. I don't want to use such an old protocol as 7.6.

Last edited:
This is very cool, thank you very much!
You had an amazing idea!
The problem of today's tibia is that the world is too big and there are not much players per world, so it feels desertic
If map was like this it would be so much fun!
I hope someone adapts this map to a functional server so I can play on this someday!

Yours
Laylee

Back