• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] Fast Attack or classic

Fast or Classic Attack speed?

• Fast attack speed!

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Classic attack speed!

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • A little bit faster attack speed!

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • A little bit slower attack speed!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@up hmm... what can i say its a 7.6 ot server with a rook map and (maybe) some new and intresting monsters... new spells all vocations are balanced and in use and the world tpye is PVP... ;) oh yea and the monsters are replaced and hm... the exp rate is 17x

Last edited:
@up hmm... what can i say its a 7.6 ot server with a rook map and (maybe) some new and intresting monsters... new spells all vocations are balanced and in use and the world tpye is PVP... ;) oh yea and the monsters are replaced and hm... the exp rate is 17x

man if your gonna host it , im gonna fall in love with you ^.^... i kinda like 7.6 rook servers , i have played many already, but for months already i haven't found one :p

ontopic: i personally like a slightly increased attack speed, it makes palas/knights a bit stronger and also i find it more interesting to play with higher attack speed although if its too fast then i usually try to find another server.

so if its not slightly faster then i'd prefer classic.
still vote goes for a bit faster.

Last edited:
@UP
intresting in hosting it?? :D

sadly i cannot do that for many reasons.
1)Ports are closed (i can open em if i really want to)
2)My upload speed isn't really good although it should be able to handle tibia
3)and the last and most important reason is... my computer is like a piece of ... its like 10 years old ^^ (getting a new computer this month)

but remember to PM me when you get it online!

sadly i cannot do that for many reasons.
1)Ports are closed (i can open em if i really want to)
2)My upload speed isn't really good although it should be able to handle tibia
3)and the last and most important reason is... my computer is like a piece of ... its like 10 years old ^^ (getting a new computer this month)

but remember to PM me when you get it online!

Just look at this http://otland.net/f37/zielisoft-presents-zieliot-project-84131/

Since you are asking for opinion's, mine is 1500 as the attack speed, not 2000.

Regards,
JDB.

Classic normal attack speed sounds good,
But if your going to boost up the attack speed, Then I would Suggest lowering the exp rates a little to balance it.. If its going to be a Serious server that is, what do you guys and girls think?

Back