• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 Help to remember map

bybbzan

mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys!

When i first started out making OTS years ago, 7.6 ruled.
Almost every 7.6 distro i downloaded had this map included.
I have this strong feeling in my head that it was named Neverland, but it could have
been something else, similar to that name. Cuz i've searched for Neverland maps and i dont recognize anything when i see them.

I made very quick map just out of memory what it kinda looked like.
If anyone remember this, or could guess which map it could be it would be awesome!
And as i said, this is just a 5 min mapping session out of my head.

Temple, houses and depot south-west and a bridge south.

Bridge from south-town. East side, i think it was minotaur spawn.
The graveyard belongs to ghouls and skeletons, downstairs theres some more creatures and eventually demons.
There was also this golden armor quest, you faced orc warlords and once you went down, there was no way back.

Attachments

• screenshot_2019-02-15-13-57-29.png
    screenshot_2019-02-15-13-57-29.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 3 · VirusTotal
Yurots.. memories.. I actually had a top1 server on otservlist called bravemans world with that map :D

Really nice map, good times! :)
I get a lot of nostalgia from what you made, many key elements there. Though the temple is too small, it was more in the size like this (also drawn from memory 😄):
QTcUdC5.png

I have the original YurOT 7.5 map on an old computer somewhere :D
Btw, Neverland server also had the same map (some of them a slightly modified one).

baiak ots uses this map
its brazil teleport maps and they all use that city as a base

Really nice map, good times! :)
I get a lot of nostalgia from what you made, many key elements there. Though the temple is too small, it was more in the size like this (also drawn from memory 😄):
QTcUdC5.png

I have the original YurOT 7.5 map on an old computer somewhere :D
Btw, Neverland server also had the same map (some of them a slightly modified one).
i like your picture :)

Man I remember hosting a YurOTS server, and finding out people were duping money like crazy because for some reason
the server included a semi-hidden login script where it would drop a single GP on the floor below you every time you logged in.
So people were just hiding in corners everywhere, CTRL + G-ing like their lives depended on it.

So many bans that day. So many bans.

Last edited:
Man I remember hosting a YurOTS server, and finding out people were duping money like crazy because for some reason
the server included a semi-hidden login script where it would drop a single GP on the floor below you every time you logged in.
So people were just hiding in corners everywhere, CTRL + G-ing like their lives depended on it.

So many bans that day. So many bans.
I remember it was possible to dupe any stackable item and get two of the same item whit the same amount on both items, making it possible to get tons of gold back on the 7.5-7.6(?) Mrsheen or something was the distro name i think.
That distor was also running the YurOTS map

The trick was to be very quick when you drag the item, and the split stack window popup and you accept the amount and then try to drag it again. I dont remember exactly how it was done but something along those lines.

Edit:
Thinking about it that was also an method to renew rings whit time limit on them, on a newer server around 8.0~ era

I remember it was possible to dupe any stackable item and get two of the same item whit the same amount on both items, making it possible to get tons of gold back on the 7.5-7.6(?) Mrsheen or something was the distro name i think.
That distor was also running the YurOTS map

The trick was to be very quick when you drag the item, and the split stack window popup and you accept the amount and then try to drag it again. I dont remember exactly how it was done but something along those lines.

Edit:
Thinking about it that was also an method to renew rings whit time limit on them, on a newer server around 8.0~ era
move 1 gold from stack of 3 and then quickly move 3 gold onto the 1 gold and it created 100 gold under last stackpos

move 1 gold from stack of 3 and then quickly move 3 gold onto the 1 gold and it created 100 gold under last stackpos
Thats the bug i was referring to :D
You are correct on how it was done, its so long time ago i forgot the right
technique :p

This map (YurOTS) were super famous way back in time ... like 10+ years ago or something.
But it is still a great map, just that it is very "OTish" ;)

Thank you so much guys! Glad im not the only one enjoying these maps! :D
If someone is interested, we could make a project out of it.

Back